BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man of the Match - Rovers v Norwich (H)

MOTM v Norwich (H)  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Robinson
    • Orr
    • Dann
    • Givet
    • Marcus Olsson
    • Formica
    • Pedersen
    • Dunn
    • Lowe
    • Hoilett
    • Yakubu
    • Modeste (Sub)
    • Petrovic (Sub)
    • Martin Olsson (Sub)
    • Didnt see the game, but would like to see the result

A slight glimmer of hope with a vital win, which may have been too little too late with the QPR result going against us late on.

So who wins the man of the match for you? Was it Robbo for a couple of crucial saves and a clean sheet? Hoilett for his attacking play and goal, or maybe Givet who returned in defence? Or of course, someone else?

For me without a doubt it was Givet. Played through the pain barrier and won everything!

A slight glimmer of hope with a vital win, which may have been too little too late with the QPR result going against us late on.

So who wins the man of the match for you? Was it Robbo for a couple of crucial saves and a clean sheet? Hoilett for his attacking play and goal, or maybe Givet who returned in defence? Or of course, someone else?

For me without a doubt it was Givet. Played through the pain barrier and won everything!

Well i voted for pedersen, not because I didn't think Givet deserved it but because i wanted to give some credit to a guy who worked his socks off yesterday too. He may still give the ball away too often, he may be feeble in the tackle but for the sheer hardwork and effort, the winning of vital headers throughout the match and for the sublime cross that put the ball on a plate for Formica, for the amount of stick he takes from sections of the crowd at every game and still keeps acknowledging the crowd after every match plus the fact that I think he's one of the few players who does get what it all means to the fans, I reckon he deserves it.

I have just gone for our very own braveheart Givet was absolutely immense for me. Playing Hanley & Dann they are both too inexperienced they both have mistakes in them. But yesterday with Givet on we never looked in danger of conceding. I thought Dann looked a lot more comfortable with Givet next to him,and that clean sheet was more than overdue!. So well done to the Alan Hansen of Blackburn! ole ole ole ole Givet Givet!.

Can see why you did that Gumboots - Pedersen put in tons of effort and supplied a cracking ball for the opener.

He works hard, but is sooooo frustrating with his little flicks and touches where he seems to think he is better than he is. Still he had a decent day.

Givet by a mile. I think had we dropped Dann all those weeks ago and stuck with Hanley/Givet as our first choice partnership we'd not be in trouble now.

Formica is the hardest working player we've got and would be second, with Pedersen third who looked like he finally realised that it was do or die and he needed to up his game significantly. That cross was like the Pedersen of old, more please!

Improved performances from many players. Formica and Hoilett scored good goals, Marcus looked slightly better at full back. Pedersen was close to my MOM, a much improved show from him.

Scott Dann had a much better game and this was due to Givet. I reckon Hanley and Dann will play better when each is alongside Givet.

So MOM.......G Givet. And Peter Jackson got it right for once.

Guest Wen Y Hu

The poll is now closed. Thanks to all for voting.

The result will be announced on the front page in due course.

Archived