• Created
  • Last Reply

I feel very sad this evening.

I have one small suggestion for the Wigan game:

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

BLACKBURN is OUR town

Why don't you go home

I'm going against Wigan for the 1st time this season. Can i ask why people allow stewards to take banners off them? If everyone took a banner how are they going to confiscate them all? As for going on the pitch, every club in the Championship seems to have done it this weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if we all went on the pitch at the end of the game with our banners and demonstrtaed in front of the main stand. It would look excellent in front of the Sky TV camera's :D

I'm going against Wigan for the 1st time this season. Can i ask why people allow stewards to take banners off them? If everyone took a banner how are they going to confiscate them all? As for going on the pitch, every club in the Championship seems to have done it this weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if we all went on the pitch at the end of the game with our banners and demonstrtaed in front of the main stand. It would look excellent in front of the Sky TV camera's :D

Everyone should bring a banner, and all get them out at the same, prearranged time. If only 200 people do it there's no way the stewards could get to them all - and everyone should resist them taking their banner as much as possible without physical confrontation - plus the melee as they try would look very interesting for the TV cameras. Now if 1,000 did it .... :)

That should be the focus of the protest movement for me - encourage people to flout the ridiculous rule and let the club know we fans aren't taking their bullshit any more.

Please make the protests as much about Venky's as Kean. Kean is a terrible manager but Venky's hired and kept him there.

The players need to be blasted for their part in this too - they've not shown anywhere near the required heart and balls by any means.

Venkys need there brand destroying like what they have done to our club,

A plane with words "VENKYS CHICKEN AND CLUB KILLERS" That will be sent worldwide, and its something they wont miss

Great idea. All bets are off. Bring banners and flyers into the stadium and lets humiliate Venky's.

I booked my flight over for this one. It will be the last time I ever attend with Venky's as owners.

Disgrace is too mild a word for what we all witnessed today.

Think the fans need to really get at Kean against Wigan....Yes Venkys are to blame for backing him but they wont go anytime soon, so we have to start with him!!

How about something like everyone with white flags or hankys, abit like they do in spain when they want someone out??

Or someone who could print out THOUSANDS of A4 paper saying 'KEAN OUT' - and put a small instruction on the back for everyone to hold them up at certain times for 5-10 minutes at a time. Its on TV so it will get shown to the footballing world.

Relegated at home to Wigan, how embarrassing. It'll be funny to see the amount of stewards at the front of stands in-case there is a pitch invasion of different kinds

and to the plane ideas, depending on the weather it will probably be dark by 8pm, especially if the rain continues like this week

Think the fans need to really get at Kean against Wigan....Yes Venkys are to blame for backing him but they wont go anytime soon, so we have to start with him!!

How about something like everyone with white flags or hankys, abit like they do in spain when they want someone out??

Or someone who could print out THOUSANDS of A4 paper saying 'KEAN OUT' - and put a small instruction on the back for everyone to hold them up at certain times for 5-10 minutes at a time. Its on TV so it will get shown to the footballing world.

No, it has to be either Venky's, Kean + Venky's or not at all.

If it's entirely squared at Kean it will do nothing more than make a martyr of him. We need to bring it to BOTH of the guilty parties.

Shouldnt you be doing the m.o.m. poll.

Taken you long enough to wake up.

What will getting rid of Kean achieve if these owners are still in charge?? You think that Kean is the main issue here?? If Kean was the biggest problem we were facing right now then I'd feel much better. Having reckless, ignorant, deluded and ill advised owners has sent this club down. No other owner would have hired Kean and no other owner would have kept him on after the Bolton game in December. Getting rid of Kean will achieve next to nothing. Focus on Venkys. They deserve to be humiliated.

Archived