BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a good idea for the Blackburn end to chant Dave Whelans name before they launch into their tirade against all that currently run the club.

'David Whelan's blue and white'

' he hates Venkys'

• Moderation Lead

Apologies in advance but I think today has mentally finished me off.

How about we all go to KFC before Monday's game and buy a bargain bucket to wear as a hat?

It has two benefits, it works as an anti Venky's campaign and if the game is as dire as todays you can pull them down over your eyes and smell the Colonels magic recipe!

They may think you're paying tribute to a former Guns 'n' Roses guitarist! ;)

I don’t really go for name calling, but you calling someone a muppet is a little rich Hughesy, as recently as yesterday you were busy defending the regime.

Really?

I look forward to seeing that post - someone having a pop at me for doing what Glenn & Co asked me to do on here, regardless of results. It was something we agreed to do at the beginning of the season, the fact its gone sour, shouldnt stop the polls.....so I dont agree with people trying to belittle me, when im just doing what was agreed.

Really?

I look forward to seeing that post - someone having a pop at me for doing what Glenn & Co asked me to do on here, regardless of results. It was something we agreed to do at the beginning of the season, the fact its gone sour, shouldnt stop the polls.....so I dont agree with people trying to belittle me, when im just doing what was agreed.

Hughesy it isnt your polls, its your blue n white specs.

Nero and rome ring any bells?

Really?

I'm not talking about the polls Hughesy, you do a good job on here make no mistake about that, I'm talking about you supporting regime.

• Backroom

we may have one shot. Lets hope it counts

Aye, let's hope whoever it is misskews the shot horribly and it flies towards the dugout and smacks Kean right on his shiny bald bonce, sparking him out to the cheers of the crowd.

Aye, let's hope whoever it is misskews the shot horribly and it flies towards the dugout and smacks Kean right on his shiny bald bonce, sparking him out to the cheers of the crowd.

Haha it may crash into the bench and cause 5p worth of damage

Archived