BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

Ticket bought and shouting voice at the ready...I wont go again until this mob have left so I have 90 minutes to voice my opinion of that useless bald **** and those Venky *****

The media and so called 'pundits' can say what they like after the game - it is our club being destroyed and pulled apart from within and we have more right to a say than they do!!

Venkys out, Kean out!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what would the stewards do if all the rovers fans with access to a printer printed out an A4 piece of paper with their own message aimed at Kean and Venkys? And a pre arranged time for all fans to get this small piece of paper out and hold them high above their head so that the cameras would pick up on them?

They are small enough to fit in your wallet and Im sure it is illegal for them to search in such places

To all those coming for one last hurrah - don't forget to bring banners. As it's on live TV, the more the merrier, in fact the whole protest movement should be encouraging everyone to bring one. Get an old bedsheet, or buy a Tesco value one for a couple of quid - paint it up and let the ###### know how you feel!

The club, it's owners and manager have treated us with contempt for the last 12 months - time for payback.

To all those coming for one last hurrah - don't forget to bring banners. As it's on live TV, the more the merrier, in fact the whole protest movement should be encouraging everyone to bring one. Get an old bedsheet, or buy a Tesco value one for a couple of quid - paint it up and let the ###### know how you feel!

The club, it's owners and manager have treated us with contempt for the last 12 months - time for payback.

Here here :tu:

The club, it's owners and manager AND HIS AGENT have treated us with contempt for the last 12 months - time for payback.

Just added a little bit that should not be forgotten

Or someone who could print out THOUSANDS of A4 paper saying 'KEAN OUT' - and put a small instruction on the back for everyone to hold them up at certain times for 5-10 minutes at a time. Its on TV so it will get shown to the footballing world.

I think the white hankies idea is brilliant. Simple,cannot be stopped and easy to replicate with tissues,paper etc

Washing mine now! Come on you blues/whites.

Thanks - its simple and I think it could work if we can get the message out....either that or the A4 paper.

what would the stewards do if all the rovers fans with access to a printer printed out an A4 piece of paper with their own message aimed at Kean and Venkys? And a pre arranged time for all fans to get this small piece of paper out and hold them high above their head so that the cameras would pick up on them?

They are small enough to fit in your wallet and Im sure it is illegal for them to search in such places

surely it wont cost a lot to get 10,000 A4 black and white pieces of paper out? Simple KEAN & VENKYS OUT and we all get them out 15 mins into the match

Agreed Lee.

5000 seats in Blackburn End lower.....surely we could arrange 20 lads or so to take 250 each inside?? Maybe all meet outside first and then smuggle them in?? Cant be hard to get 250 sheets of paper in the ground? Wrap them round your shin or down your jacket or strap them to your back? lol

i want to be there before the game too, outside the entrance, rotten eggs in my pocket, i want to unleash hell on these inbred scummers, hope people dont start to lay off if we are winning, this game is about letting our anger out on the lot of 'em, players, manager and owners, i couldnt give a feck if its detremental to our 'survival chances' as we are already down in all but mathematics, so pedersen, orr and robbo, ###### off!!!

Thanks - its simple and I think it could work if we can get the message out....either that or the A4 paper.

Agreed Lee.

5000 seats in Blackburn End lower.....surely we could arrange 20 lads or so to take 250 each inside?? Maybe all meet outside first and then smuggle them in?? Cant be hard to get 250 sheets of paper in the ground? Wrap them round your shin or down your jacket or strap them to your back? lol

Im all over it pal, is there any money in the plane fund left? lets get at least 5000 printed off, maybe more and give batches to people going in (out of sight of stewards)

Tom M

The worst thing is we will give him abuse all game and be relegated and the pundits will focus on the ungrateful crowd and make it an excuse for him.

It has to be full on next week though.

Everyone take an old shirt and throw it on the pitch or something, we need some sort of statement

Most of all let's all be on the same side at least for a week eh?

Pundits - with Gav on this , forget about them - who gives a ....

Full on - agree and as GAV says don't forget your running shoes ..carry on reading

Statement - see above

Same side .... - the hard part depends if yesterday has finally hit home to the denials.

Jock

Banners Banners Banners and more Banners. Get them in for the Wigan game anyway you can.

The game has to be so mental that Venkys have to pull out

Think it has to go beyond banners now Jock (if not too late already)

SIMON GARNERS 194

Posted Yesterday, 07:25 PM

We all know what we have to do come Monday.

SIMON GARNERS 194

I really cant wait for Monday..time to go out with a bang folks!

GAV

It’s about time the supporters stood up and took back Ewood Park from these liars and cheats

Somerset Rover!

Just a quick one, how much before KO do the players get into Ewood on matchdays under Steve? I'd like to give the players a warm welcome next Monday...

Somerset Rover!

I just hope everyone (and I don't doubt you Abbey) is true to their word and turns out ready to unleash hell at the owners, manager and players. I'm breaking my self imposed exile for this one, for one last time until everything changes.

Treat them all with the same contempt that they've treated everyone of us this season.

SR my way of thinking

Has to go beyond the game imo folks - there has to delay/disruption in some form.

Forget planes ... all done and t-shirts worn etc - forgotten about in 5 mins -unless we can get it to land on the pitch

Its bank holiday and on TV - and a full day of opportunity awaits to act and get something to really really hit home (especially with the TV aspect)

Blocked entrances, balloons toilet rolls etc across the pitch, human chains (extreme but what the hell), Wigan Team coach ambush ..... on the pitch.

If something can be done without too much recourse to affecting a person's own situation legally /criminally it has to be worth it.

Numbers will count but as Tom says we all need to be on the same side and this from SR needs to hit home and putting inlights

Treat them all with the same contempt that they've treated everyone of us this season.

Before I have been against the pre planned protests in the ground such as the plane etc and was more happy when it was spontaneous against Bolton and Norwich in particular as the pre planned protests split the crowd and caused massive in fighting (between those who said we should support the team and those who wanted to protest). The lack of respect from the Protesters saying people are not true supporters who do not protest and to be fair vice versa from those who were verbally against the protesters created for a tense atmosphere in the ground and not pleasant. Venkys and Kean created this, the in fighting between supporters, and it happened because we all have one thing in common, a love for the club.

However after the weekend it does not matter now We have no team to support because we are down, the media hates us, our Manager hates us and our Owners don't care. Therefore the time does feel right put our infighting with each other aside, say no hard feelings, stand as one and to plan as many things as we can to tell the world live on SKY what we think of Kean and Venkys on Monday. Once we go into the Championship we will be forgotten like Coventry and Portsmouth have been. This is our time and our club. Therefore I for one will be venting my anger at the clowns that run our club and their bald headed Muppet.

A couple of ideas that will work visually well to start with. First would be at 80 minutes everybody walks down the front and throws there Rovers shirt on the pitch, this seasons ideally. I don't want anything to remind me of it so it will be going in the bin anyway. There is no way they can stop you taking in your shirt.

A 2nd idea is stolen from the fans of Seville who throw tennis balls on the pitch. This could be done after a minute, holding up play and sending out a message at the start. See the video below for how it looks. Sneaking them in will be easy, just stick it down your boxers, no chance a steward will find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIxtWcS7m8

please, please, please, if we are winning, DONT sit back in your seats and 'get behind the lads' that ship has now sailed, i couldnt give a flying one about how the game is going, we are down, monday is about the owners, manager and to an extent the players being told in no uncertain terms how we feel about them

A couple of ideas that will work visually well to start with. First would be at 80 minutes everybody walks down the front and throws there Rovers shirt on the pitch, this seasons ideally. I don't want anything to remind me of it so it will be going in the bin anyway. There is no way they can stop you taking in your shirt.

A 2nd idea is stolen from the fans of Seville who throw tennis balls on the pitch. This could be done after a minute, holding up play and sending out a message at the start. See the video below for how it looks. Sneaking them in will be easy, just stick it down your boxers, no chance a steward will find it.

Both ideas are great. Considering stewards have performed body searches of kids and women down at Ewood, there may be a chance that some of the tennis balls would be found, but it is definitely worth a shot.

I hope everybody thinks of creative solutions for smuggling banners etc. into the ground. Bed sheets can be wrapped around the torso and hidden if you wear a big anorak or coat, for instance, and A3/A4 posters can be hidden under sweaters, inside trousers, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIxtWcS7m8

Awe. some.

I would love to see all the stewards etc clear the balls up. and a minute later a second batch is thrown on.

• Backroom

Can we get some Kean masks, get a load printed and people get t shirts with 'liar' or his record on. Same for the owners.

Think I may try and source an inflatable premier league trophy.

Ralf get working on this banner

'Even Hughesy says: VENKYS OUT'

:lol: I had to do a double-take, too.

Does that mean he's one of the "knobheads" now?

Results no longer matter, we are now down, so if it's affects the performance of the players so what... Can't be any worse than yesterday can they?

The A4 sheets of paper (hence not a banner) is a good idea two fold , 1 - held up during the game wherever cameras are pointing ,2- then towards the end of the game they can be screwed up and used the same way as tennis balls or if your origami orientated paper aeroplanes.

As mentioned before happy to contribute to the cost if anybody is getting these done.

Archived