BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

If true, then an absolute disgrace:

Glen Dinsdale‏@Glenking2000 Half the #Rovers team in the Eagle at Barrow....Greatttttt preparation for tomorrows game!! #givenup?

Can think of better ways of peparing for a huge, huge game.

Pity Kean didn't take them with him to Wigan, as we are playing them in a week's time, as they would have seen how football should be played.

David Dunn was in the Royal Oak (Pleckgate Road) last night, knocking down the Peroni.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If these stories are correct, and it's highly unlikely that they are all wrong, I feel that it's a huge slap in the the face for Rovers' supporters.

Where is the discipline, pride and commitment to the club and its supporters from these absurdly, phonomenally paid underachievers.

I am not renewing my season tickets until both Venky's and Kean have gone and to hear this sort of stuff just vindicates my personal judgement.

If these stories are correct, and it's highly unlikely that they are all wrong, I feel that it's a huge slap in the the face for Rovers' supporters.

Where is the discipline, pride and commitment to the club and its supporters from these absurdly phonomenally paid underachievers.

I am not renewing my season tickets until both Venky's and Kean have gone and to hear this sort of stuff just vindicates my personal judgement.

Spot on !

• Backroom

Glen Dinsdale‏@Glenking2000 Half the #Rovers team in the Eagle at Barrow....Greatttttt preparation for tomorrows game!! #givenup?

Pity Kean didn't take them with him to Wigan, as we are playing them in a week's time, as they would have seen how football should be played.

I believe it, Glen posts on here and isn't the type to make stuff up

Considering Kean was at Wigan and half the team is in the pub, they have obviously not travelled down the day before.

Didn't that used to be standard practice for a London game?

Don't you realise how much travel lodge's cost? then there's the managers bar tab and megabus only had enough 2 quid travel tickets for Sunday travel.

When we got relegated last time Ashley Ward rang up my brothers insurance company on the game morning to insure a Ferrari! Tosser. Glad he had his mind on the game.

Considering Kean was at Wigan and half the team is in the pub, they have obviously not travelled down the day before.

Didn't that used to be standard practice for a London game?

If its true then you are just left wandering what the hell is going on...is this 'team bonding' Teflon stylee? :blink:

Half the team's in the pub? Disappointing, would have expected more than that.

Unfortunately Vukcevic's runny nose meant he stayed home, N'Zonzi was on the phone to his Mum crying and Dann got sidetracked reminiscing with his former Brum teammate about the "good ol' days" when they were a solid defensive partnership that got emphatically relegated last season too.

Meanwhile Black was too busy babysitting Kean's non-existant dog to stop Goodwillie allegedly beating someone else up in another alleged incident, and Yakubu was home resting his tendonitis that has him sidelined for the season and in no way able to play in the last match.

On the flip side, Nelse

Anyone else just heard the latest Talksport Keano love in? Eric Black thinks Coco deserves a knighthood let alone manager of the year! Actually said we are totally debt free as well which is news to me.

Oh yeah and he deserves all the credit in the world as he's done three years' work in one. Surely Sir Alex's job is his for the taking on this evidence?!

Oh yeah and he deserves all the credit in the world as he's done three years' work in one.

Excellent, so he planned to have us relegated within three years, but he's managed it in one. Arise Sir Steve it is then.

Talksport - aka SEM FM.

Remember at the start of the season when we'd beaten Arsenal and drawn with QPR. Kean responded with something along the lines of "Bring on the London clubs!"

This was just before getting soundly beaten at home by Spurs.

It's just all so embarrassing, it really is.

1 of Coco's most annoying traits is how he embarassingly keeps clutching onto 1 thing to try and give the impression that things are under control when they quite obviously are not. Similar to his rubbish about how we like playing at the big grounds after we won against Man U (no mention of Arsenal and City of course) and how we have momentum after we have won 1 of the last 6 games. He used to say how we led the league in getting points from losing position but hasn't mentioned this for ages as apparantly we are now bottom of this particular league. What a tube he is.

Hope he goes with 4-4-2 today as every other formation he has tried has been a disaster. Hoilett up with Yak seems to be the only way we can look good and Hoilett is miles better as a forward than a left winger, I would play MGP on the left with Martin O at left back. I think he'll probably go with Hoilett on the left wing again though where he is ineffectual and we'll get beat 3-0 again.

Not only do I think we will lose today but I really fear we will get an embarrassing hiding should Spuds get an early goal. I look at Bale, Lennon, VDV, Modric and Adebayor and break out in cold sweats.

Hope that Harry gives Ryan a run out if spuds cruising as that would really, really rub salt into Coco's wounds.

Archived