BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final prediction having seen the teams - Spuds to almost equal Chelsea's result.

5-1 to Spuds.

Can't see you being too far wrong with that. I predicted 3-1 ealier in the week but think it might be worse.

We must get something from this game, I really can't see it happening. About to tune in and watch through my fingers.

Five live believe we are playing three at the back...

'Stevie' clearly deluded again thinking we can play like Wigan !

To change formation to one so unusual at this stage of the season and in our predicament is just plain crazy.

'Stevie' clearly deluded again thinking we can play like Wigan !

To change formation to one so unusual at this stage of the season and in our predicament is just plain crazy.

Turned on the radio and that's what they said. I would be surprised if he has changed the formation so radically in a key game. Though this is kean we are talking about here...

I think they are trying to man mark Bale, trouble is, three at the back and a good opposing manager will look to play with lots of width, stretching the back four and dragging the CB out of position, its not in my opinion a good tactic as there are goals all over this Spurs side!!

LINE-UPS - Tottenham v Blackburn (1600 BST)

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Rose, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor. Subs: Cudicini, Saha, Giovani, Defoe, King, Livermore, Nelsen.

Blackburn: Robinson, Orr, Dann, Givet, Marcus Olsson, Formica, Dunn, Lowe, Pedersen, Hoilett, Yakubu. Subs: Kean, Martin Olsson, Modeste, Petrovic, Nzonzi, Rochina, Goodwillie.

Referee: Mike Jones (Cheshire)

Archived