BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers charm offensive

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you a bell tomorrow boss.

I'm off to Chorley on Saturday. Do you remember the 2 Jacksons coaches from Chorley to Wigan Athletic in the old Northern Premier league days? We came across Joe Lowe (Wellfield history teacher) and Stephen Horsfield (Horsey) was supporting non-League Wigan.

I'll give you a bell tomorrow boss.

I'm off to Chorley on Saturday. Do you remember the 2 Jacksons coaches from Chorley to Wigan Athletic in the old Northern Premier league days? We came across Joe Lowe (Wellfield history teacher) and Stephen Horsfield (Horsey) was supporting non-League Wigan.

He made my life a misery. I think it was mutual.

That was when Richardson was head I think. Joe Lowe stunk. Once threw a blackboard duster which just missed my head. Even though near Nob End territory we had a good bunch of Rovers lads. How dare Coco and the V's think they destroy our heritage! Twots

Joe Lowe - lived with cats and had a pot bum !!!

I don't know many footballers who have millions in the bank, easy come, easy go. Regardless of how you look at it Dunny is being loyal to the club, should he be coming out and saying what everyone wants to hear? Not a chance, it will do more harm than good. Dunny is protecting his job, just as anyone else would do after a takeover and management change.

He's being loyal to the scum sucking leeches who are raping the club, not the club itself, there is a massive difference. It is patently obvious that he is looking out for his own interests whilst Rome burns, I just hoped his history with the club would have counted for something, clearly I was wrong and the home town boy is a self-serving ass kisser.

Is he not on play related pay IE no play no pay.

Did the new contract that he signed recently not involve coaching duties? thought it was a clever move by Kean or whoever decided that, PR and press wise. Certainly got Dunn in the Kean camp.

Dont know if its been posted elsewhere, but Rovers cancelled their player of the year award which was due to take place on monday (Not the disabled one) Furthermore they chose to tell the guest of the cancellation last Friday, which is very very short notice,

Another case of poor decision making

Dont know if its been posted elsewhere, but Rovers cancelled their player of the year award which was due to take place on monday (Not the disabled one) Furthermore they chose to tell the guest of the cancellation last Friday, which is very very short notice,

Another case of poor decision making

Not surprised they've cancelled when we look doomed.

Your use of that word suggests that scrapped and not merely postponed to another date.

As for the guest, feckin hell - he / she has got 10 days' notice, nowt wrong with that. Only, yesterday, 24 hours notice, I had a meeting scheduled for this afternoon postponed until next week - not that I am complaining as can now get my usual couple of pints in on a Friday and nudge next week's charge up !

Not surprised they've cancelled when we look doomed.

Your use of that word suggests that scrapped and not merely postponed to another date.

As for the guest, feckin hell - he / she has got 10 days' notice, nowt wrong with that. Only, yesterday, 24 hours notice, I had a meeting scheduled for this afternoon postponed until next week - not that I am complaining as can now get my usual couple of pints in on a Friday and nudge next week's charge up !

They got 3 days notice, it was monday just gone

Archived