BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big rovers news in tomorrows Sunday People

Lets also not forget that Nicko has no sources within the club these days, and his story should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

I'd dispute that. Where did you get that from?

Why have Local based Groups been Ignored?

Nothing unusual there really is there? They have ignored anything and everything to date. It's obviously their way when they are in the mire.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are witnessing the start of the exit strategy.

We are an unwanted arm to their business portfolio, the whole experiment didn't work. Time to cut loses and run for the hills.

With their share price currently taking a nose dive, it could make sense for them to rid themselves of a money pit. That would possibly give the financial exchange confidence that they are capable of making good business decisions, and have a positive effect on their share price. (Clutching at straws?).

With their share price currently taking a nose dive, it could make sense for them to rid themselves of a money pit. That would possibly give the financial exchange confidence that they are capable of making good business decisions, and have a positive effect on their share price. (Clutching at straws?).

Clutching...

But makes basic business sense.

We are a useless dried up commodity to them, time to move on and exploit other avenues?

Clutching...

We are a useless dried up commodity to them, time to move on and exploit other avenues?

I totally agree with your recents points.

Venkys are looking like their are getting ready to exit the building(HOPEFUULY)

We can only hope and pray thats true nick123, I'd much rather start again in league 2 if thats what it takes, as long as get rid of Kean, Venkys and Agnew.

Can I assume after that statement that you would have the Trust, Allardyce and the rest of the old guard back without hesitation?

How surprising that people are more willing to give Nicko the benefit of the doubt when it's a positive story?

It's not that positive though is it? They may be looking to sell; they may have instructed someone to look for a buyer, but even so we could be in limbo for a long time, stuck with owners who don't want us and nobody wanting to buy. Much like happened before Venkys.

Kamy, Philipl and Nicko all back up what I posted.

Read the thread where Kamy back up what I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what? Very few know or understand the workings of the Walker Trust and how BRFC came to be put up for sale after them owning running us for a decade. Why should those 3 be placed in the loop by the Venkeys or the Qatari's?

Clutching...

We are a useless dried up commodity Balaji's broken toy to them, time to move on and exploit other avenues?

Hope you don't mind my edit nick.

So what? Very few know or understand the workings of the Walker Trust and how BRFC came to be put up for sale after them owning running us for a decade. Why should those 3 be placed in the loop by the Venkeys or the Qatari's?

ask Kamy or Philipl how they knew about the bid not me pal????

This is bait for my devoted fans:

- Nixon has been incredibly accurate AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION with practically everything he has published to do with the Venky's over the past two years.

- the fact so little of it has come to pass simply indicates what a dysfunctional rabble has acquired Rovers

- when Balaji blocked the Qatari deal, Mrs D said "OK keep your toy but there will be no family money or undue time and attention for it". Has anything that has happened since the beginning of November contradicted the reality of this?

- £30m is a joke figure even if we are in the PL. Try 30p if/ when we go down.

Hope you don't mind my edit nick.

Which ever way we put it, it's what has happened.

If, against all odds, these prannets have realised that they'll never understand how to run a club ... Then the next worry will be, they'll want a quick disposal of the asset, with the aim of recouping as much of their money as poss. In other words, they won't case what happens to us after a sale, and the next owners could be even worse.

Let's face it, rovers as a going concern that could turn a profit was never attractive. The chicken pluckers have pulled off the master stroke of making up even less attractive. The only reason to buy the club now would be because you're a fan, or to acquire the land. Will the next owners break us up and flog bits off?

Ronaldinho is a classic case in point:

- Nixon reported it

- Vankatesh rang up Andy Cryer and denied it and was reported

- Mrs D confirmed in her Sky interview that they had bid for him

Similarly the farce with Summer 2011's transfer lists

- Kentaro (not SEM) were instructed by Venky's and there was a three day conference at Brockhall (Nixon reported in great detail)

- a week later, Balaji got word Naymar was rejecting Real or Barca and stopped the Kentaro effort to concentrate personally on getting Neymar. (Nixon reported Confusion)

- two days later Kentaro were fired because Huber wxploded at Mrs D over the confusion (Nixon reported total confusion)

- rest of the summer all transfers went to Mrs D for vetting who rejected pretty well all of them on cost grounds (Nixon reported Rovers incapable of making decisions)

I hold no brief for Nicko and have clashed with him on these boards often but it doesn't help getting the bogey men wrong.

Archived