BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 606

Thought I would draw attention to a great call made a Roverette tonight on 606. It is the second or third call of the show and I recommend a listen!

Boycott Rovers. That should be the new message. Simple and effective.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lady by the name of Marion - fantastic it was, you could here the emotion all the way through.

Kudos to Alan Green for not cutting her off and letting her get it all out.

Roberts and Darren Fletcher would have jumped straight in

Absolutely mate, Darren Fletcher is an arse of the biggest order.

Hahahahah, Who the frig was that idiot called Trevwho just rang up. Surely a dingle!?

Hahaha the Greggs caller was more entertaining than our performance today!

"I'm here to stick up for Steve Kean, you've got to blame the players. I met Steve Kean in Greggs and told him it wasn't his fault. He was buying a chicken... I mean... I think it was a steak bake... I still think we'll stay up!" (then cries)

Yep, put her points accross really well. Sounded like the host totally agreed with her too.

Alan Green can be a right pompus arse when he's commentating, but he's very good as a 606 host. He let her flow and stook the boot in with her.

It was a fantastic call but I still can't get my head around the "personal abuse".

What personal abuse?? "Kean Out"?

:wacko:

I know. If that was me, I would've said "What abuse, Alan?"

Would've dispelled that myth straight away.

This narrative persists and it is very, very annoying.

It's because they know they got it wrong, but they are too pigheaded to admit it. They have to stick to their guns that it was just the manner in which we expressed our displeasure.

It was a fantastic call but I still can't get my head around the "personal abuse".

What personal abuse?? "Kean Out"?

:wacko:

I can only imagine it was the fans pointing out he was devoid of hair and were questioning his parental lineage.

I can only imagine it was the fans pointing out he was devoid of hair and were questioning his parental lineage.

Funny that line wasn't followed when Sunderland fans pointed out how corpulent and of dubious parentage Bruce was.

Archived