BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 606

Well done that lady.

The 'abuse' charge comes from fully paid up union member Moyes and his chum the old RFW. KEAN OUT was sung a taj too loudly for them against Bolton. Mighty odd how the pair of em changedd their opinions from the ones they gave just 12 months earlier when Allardyce was sacked. Accordong to the pair of em the slumdogs were too bad to burn then weren't they?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marian,

I take my hat off too you, if the oners and manager had the same passion and forsight as you, we wouldnt be where we are tonight, yes, I would rather play Stanley with owners, manager and players 100% for the club than this lot of clowns, I will say again, too many people have been paid to be silenced which in my opinion, suggests there is something quite wrong and corrupt going on within our club.

Kean has often mentioned what they are trying to do but never qualified it, todays performance shows just what they are trying to do, relegate the club, asset strip and then bugger off, thats what they were trying and looks like succeeded in doing!

• Moderation Lead

Brilliant call. About time someone got that many good points across. Just a shame that she agreed with Alan Green about the 'personal abuse', absolutely no truth to that whatsoever.

Great to hear that call.

About time our fans were given a proper voice on what's going on.

Wonderful call.

Marian is a credit to herself and us fans. She has been a regular contributor to phone ins on Radio Lancs and 5 live for years now.

I remember her savaging Brian Kidd and Ince!

• Backroom

Just listened to Marian's call, very well done. I would probably have told Alan Green a man who drink drives and then lies to try and pin the blame on the fans of the club he manages probably deserves a bit of personal flak but that's neither here nor there. She made her point very well.

He was good also to be fair. When he started about the personal abuse i thought here we go again but she made her points that strongly he could only agree, hopefully a few of the tabloids were listening and start changing their tune

Yep Marion was fantastic. However, utter the boycott words on here and you're shot down.

You do what you feel, I have'nt been since before Christmas, even though I have a season ticket there is the price of beer, hotdogs for the kids and drinks that will all be better off in my pocket than it would be in the people that are killing our club.

The same goes for renewing your season ticket, is it doing our club harm not renewing? Probably but what the hell else can you do? All the other channels have been shut down and people have so much frustration that they cant vent. Fair play to Alan Green for letting marion speak because most dont and her call was spot on and pure frustration, she did really well keeping calm because I would have lost it.

The club has closed all kinds of freedom of speech and communication, they control the media, they control the ground and they control the team but they dont control my pocket and I will be buggered if I am going to fund people who are stripping the club.

I thought Trevor from Preston was pretty funny. Going on about seeing Kean buying a Steak Bake from Gregg's and pretending to cry. Completely took Green in as well as other callers. Probably a Nob Ender but fair play to him, raised a smile which I didn't think was possible.

Marion was great and impassioned, but infuriatingly kowtowed to Green on the nonsensical charge of Rovers fans having got "personal" with their Kean criticism.

Baloney!

Very good call.

She had to be a bit diplomatic about the 'personal abuse' to be able to get her point across. If she'd let herself get distracted into trying to correct that, then Green would just have flatly disagreed with her and ended the call.

I don't agree with the boycott idea (not yet anyway), but only because next Monday is the final chance to have our say. Next season there will effectively be a boycott anyway.

No disrespect whatsoever but she did remind me a touch of the Gillian Duffy / Gordon Brown incident. Plain honest opinion and issues given straight from the heart.

I only hope her words torpedo this lot as surely as Gillian's torpedoed the equally malevolant New Labour.

No disrespect whatsoever but she did remind me a touch of the Gillian Duffy / Gordon Brown incident. Plain honest opinion and issues given straight from the heart.

I only hope her words torpedo this lot as surely as Gillian's torpedoed the equally malevolant New Labour.

I wonder what she thinks of the benign Tories? :unsure:

I've just heard Trev, have to admit I found him funny :D

I think you'd have to be a bit gullible, to say the least, to take it seriously.

Going on about having seen Kean in Gregg's and then stopping to ponder if he it was a Chicken Pasty or a Steak Bake (or whatever) he had bought gave it away somewhat...

Archived