BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] fans of other clubs

just read a load of ###### on the lancs evening telegraph, to quote

'The discusting abuse keane has endured has been shamefull. He is doing a very diffuclt job under very hard circumstances the owners and fans are to blame for this as a Liverpool fans I have nothing against rovers and respect them as a historic footballing instution but the fans are destroying their own club they spend more time on booing keane then supporting the team its a joke a big joke. well done rovers fans youve relegated your club enjoy the championship

shame on you'

cant beleive there are fans that dont get it, how can this scouse ###### have a pop at us when they did the same thing with hodgson and their protests at their previous owners, when will people start to wake up

The manager they got sacked is about to land the England job and they were'nt exactly nice to Gillete and Hicks were they?

I would love to see Everton get taken over by a financial force and blow Liverpool away, their time has been and gone and will never come back.

The manager they got sacked is about to land the England job and they were'nt exactly nice to Gillete and Hicks were they?

I would love to see Everton get taken over by a financial force and blow Liverpool away, their time has been and gone and will never come back.

Correct. It needs putting back to said "Liverpool fan", what would have happened if Hicks and Gillette had been more shrewd in holding on to Liverpool and kept Hodgson regardless of his record, with their continued protests being used against them as the reason Liverpool were struggling.

That said (1) - I'm sure this muppet doesn't speak for all Liverpool fans. Many of whom are sympathetic to our situation.

That said (2) - Kean isn't fit to wipe Hodgson's arse.

Scousers??? No doubt still blaming the Sun and others, rather than themselves for that Tragedy they caused.

I'm assuming thats an angry post based on today's non show and not what you really want to say so will ignore it. I know loads of Everton and Liverpool fans who have noticed whats been going on at our place for months and have seen through Kean like the vast majority have.

I'm assuming thats an angry post based on today's non show and not what you really want to say so will ignore it. I know loads of Everton and Liverpool fans who have noticed whats been going on at our place for months and have seen through Kean like the vast majority have.

Bearing in mind my brother was in Leppings Lane (thankfully OK) that day too I'll do the same.

Mind you, I think Hughesy was still sh!tting yellow back then so will have gone off untruths and misinformation as to his opinion on matters.

Scousers??? No doubt still blaming the Sun and others, rather than themselves for that Tragedy they caused.

Your well out of order there Hughsey son.

Hypocrites, I can agree on, dodgy comments on Hillsborough I cannot.

just read a load of ###### on the lancs evening telegraph, to quote

'The discusting abuse keane has endured has been shamefull. He is doing a very diffuclt job under very hard circumstances the owners and fans are to blame for this as a Liverpool fans I have nothing against rovers and respect them as a historic footballing instution but the fans are destroying their own club they spend more time on booing keane then supporting the team its a joke a big joke. well done rovers fans youve relegated your club enjoy the championship

shame on you'

cant beleive there are fans that dont get it, how can this scouse ###### have a pop at us when they did the same thing with hodgson and their protests at their previous owners, when will people start to wake up

Lets be honest. It is only on this site where.all things Rovers are discussed and debated. On here information received is shared etc. It maybe discussed in pubs etc. But there is probably more information on here, that other Rovers supporters do not know about. The same will be for other fans from other clubs. They are ignorant to the things we know.

Lets be honest. It is only on this site where.all things Rovers are discussed and debated. On here information received is shared etc. It maybe discussed in pubs etc. But there is probably more information on here, that other Rovers supporters do not know about. The same will be for other fans from other clubs. They are ignorant to the things we know.

I thought league positions were widely available to view...

• Backroom

The victim tag is jusitifed I would say though!

Anyway what you forgot one thing about liverpool and united fans, they are entitled to success and we should be grateful for whatever crumbs we get

I have known plenty of good people over the years who have disliked football and thought of football fans as being thick.

It was only with all the illogical, judgemental bullsh!t that we have had to put up with this season that I realised how right they were.

Screw the Premiership.

Screw football.

Screw Venky's BRFC.

RIP BRFC 1875-2010.

Archived