BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Betfred rumour

Unlikely. There would have been players who'd have objected so we'd have seen a core group of players isolated or shipped out of the club for apparently no good reason, then replaced by no marks who wouldn't complain about anything.

Luckily this hasn't happened and BRFC continues to be a beacon to clubs around the world on how to run a football club really well.

• Backroom

I wouldn't blame betting companies for being suspicious, our team was blatently set out to lose and Kean never changed his system despite overwhelming evidence it wasn't working.

However, as Toppers says, it's likely much more to do with Kean just being utterly clueless than anything sinister in this instance.

would still love to know what dunn had to wink about when he approached the bench yesterday?

Marion picked up on it in her brilliant 606 piece!

I have never winked in my life unless I have just got away with a "stunt" -- think bloodgate!

Do we really need conspiracy theories to explain for Kean's total ineptitude?

I think so, yes.

Incompetence is only believable up to a certain point. Then the logical interpretation points at something more sinister.

I think those who think Venky's/Kean are merely incompetent are just too thick to consider the far more likely alternatives.

I think so, yes.

Incompetence is only believable up to a certain point. Then the logical interpretation points at something more sinister.

I think those who think Venky's/Kean are merely incompetent are just too thick to consider the far more likely alternatives.

Thanks for that. Glad to know I'm thick.

I've heard the rumour, did it come from somewhere in London like the 'Allardyce betting'?

Indeed..... Allardyces sacking attracted numerous 'significant' bets in a number of betting shops in a small area of London and similar in Glasgow on the morning that hia sacking was announced in the late afternoon.

My post revealing that betting 'irregularity' got pulled on here though and I got a weeks ban for posting a simple link to the story which appeared in the Daily Mirror. :rolleyes: Somebody not quite as perceptive as I must have thought that I was being unkind and unfair toward our new owners. Suffice to say my suspicions were correct that the buggers were definitely dodgy right from the word go.

Indeed..... Allardyces sacking attracted numerous 'significant' bets in a number of betting shops in a small area of London and similar in Glasgow on the morning that hia sacking was announced in the late afternoon.

My post revealing that betting 'irregularity' got pulled on here though and I got a weeks ban for posting a simple link to the story which appeared in the Daily Mirror. :rolleyes: Somebody not quite as perceptive as I must have thought that I was being unkind and unfair toward our new owners. :rolleyes: Suffice to say my suspicions were correct that the buggers were definitely dodgy right from the word go. :closedeyes:

lol

I wonder if betfred suspended betting last night after Fergie opted for 'Kean esq' tactics which resulted in not 1 shot on goal for United :rock:

Then again, betfred has already paid out 500k on United WINNING the league and is set to lose another £400k if City win it :D

Seems a relevant thread , A good read and an eye opener on how easy things get done The Fix: Soccer and organized Crime and Sepp Blatter totally dismissed the book, so must have hit a few home truths in my opinion.

Not that I am suggesting anything dodgy was going on on Sunday, Kean's proved his incompetence over one and a half seasons.

Archived