BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE

:rover: they play qpr sat and bolton the last game of the season,are they on the beach all ready,will they try against hughesy battlers and coyles trotters.i,m resigned to relagation but my son keeps saying we can stay up.blind faith i say :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

:rover: they play qpr sat and bolton the last game of the season,are they on the beach all ready,will they try against hughesy battlers and coyles trotters.i,m resigned to relagation but my son keeps saying we can stay up.blind faith i say :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

Our relegation has nothing to do with Stoke and everything to do with the 11 players we put out. For us to have any chance we'd have to summon up at least shot on goal, even that seems beyond us at present.

Harry having to re-commit to Spurs is our best hope of a good performance against Notlob.

Of course Liverpoo's weak efforts against Wigan and QPR prove we cannot rely on anyone, AND we have to fight hard and beat Wigan. So no chance then.

Jesus, are people still believing we are capable of getting 4 or 6 points from our next 2 games.

The only team that had our future in their hands were Rovers over the last 6 weeks and they have failed spectacularly.

:rover: my sons still dreaming come on stoke :rolleyes::brfc:

But is he dreaming that we can win at Chelsea??

Just cant see it pal. West Brom also need to do us a massive favour on sunday and win at the reebok, something they have never done in the prem.

Just cant see it pal. West Brom also need to do us a massive favour on sunday and win at the reebok, something they have never done in the prem.

:rover: spurs had never won at the breezeblock in the league :mellow::brfcsmilie:

West Brom surely won't be up for it, knowing that Roy the Boy will be off at end of season.

With the massive media attention that will be on him....we have to hope he has them fired up.

:rover: spurs had never won at the breezeblock in the league :mellow::brfcsmilie:

Aye but when was the last time Spurs were 1 point off 3rd with 2 games to go....

I mentioned in another thread, I expect Bolton to at least draw against WBA.

However, your "never won at the reebok" stat has cheered me up and given me hope!

Maybe 'law of averages' will mean WBA will win ? Despairation I know

(AND I STILL THINK WE WILL GO DOWN AND DESERVE TO) but.. (prays).

Archived