BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what did you end up doing about your early bird offer?

239 members have voted

1. 1. So what did you do?

• Didn't have one and haven't bought one
    • Didn't have one before but I do now!!!
    • Had one before and have renewed!!!
    • Had one and haven't renewed but am waiting to see what occurs
    • Had one, Haven't renewed and won't regardless
    • I don't like the above questions, they should have been different, lifes not fair

Rumour on twitter is less than 2,000 early bird tickets have been sold, and subsequently season ticket prices are still at the same price despite the deadline ending.

Says it all really...

Hmmm , interesting if true !

Can;t help thinking Kean is on his way out ,(thought it before though)keeping the price down ,should encourage more season ticket holders when they find a new manager ..( which won't be easy)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom

I think you are going to be a little surprised at the numbers sold. Its nowhere near 5000 you think. I know that because I know someone in the ranks and although the numbers on here are reportedly between 800 and 2000 the exact figures will not be known because the club are refusing to comment on sales so far. Take it as read that its nowhere near the 5000 mark.

Its SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER.

If the poll has any standing behind it - and last seasons figure of 15000 ST holders is right, then these figures so far suggest around 7000 sold.

Oh and thanks for the poll Maj.

• Backroom

Ralfinho gave me a figure thru PM from a source he trusts which genuinely shocked me. I reckon sales have increased a fair bit in the last few days though, I imagine a lot of people's willpower crumbled when push came to shove. Not enough to make figures respectable - but enough to push them up past the abysmal figures they supposedly were at.

• Backroom

I have no idea of the numbers but think everyone comig out with them is guessing so thought I would weigh in with a higher guess

There is a fans forum meeting tonight I beleive buy no numbers will be mentioned

I renewed two tickets, to be honest I can't see me going 'cold turkey'. To me Rovers are my addiction and try as I might, upset as I am I will be at Ewood as long as I can get there.

I know lots of people say don't renew but I don't agree, however that's down to them.

In the meantime I prepare for a hard season in the Championship.

I didn't know you had a season ticket, how come you pop up all over the ground like Where's Wally?

I haven't been in favour of the protests but I know Glen has a season ticket and I am also sure that he's a committed Rovers fan.

Have you renewed?

I haven't been in favour of the protests but I know Glen has a season ticket and I am also sure that he's a committed Rovers fan.

Have you renewed?

No,

he definetely 100% said he didnt have a season ticket this year, this is 1 of the things that made many people suspicious of him at times.

Not yet renewed. Ripped the renewal form and covering letter in half, wrote on it that I would renew if Kean was removed from the club giving as reasons the lies and deceit, the incompetence and ineptitude, the delusion and drivel and the agents and conmen. Then returned it in the envelope provided.

The refusal to take up the early bird offer may be the most effective form of protest yet. So I'm holding my breath awaiting Kean's P45 !

This is the best thing anybody can do with their season ticket renewal forms as long as Kean is at the club.

season ticket holder since late 60s.i stuck to my guns and didnt renew and wont do till the evil scum that stole my club sell it, but i do promise i will renew within hours of the scum selling the club,

I heard number such as 300, 500, 800 etc on here last week...when I checked then, it was MUCH more....

My guess would be between 4500-6000, based on how busy they appeared to be in the last few days, and the number of renewals iv seen added lately on here, twitter and facebook etc.

No,

he definetely 100% said he didnt have a season ticket this year, this is 1 of the things that made many people suspicious of him at times.

Thats true, but for me season ticket holder or not, does that matter, many people can't afford season tickets, doesn't make them any less of a fan?

• Moderation Lead

No offence to Glen Mullan, but I don't care if he has a ST or not, not what this thread is about.

Not renewed yet, probably will end up doing because I have nothing better to do at the weekends!

Have you renewed?

Yes I have.

Why the smarmy remark and why are you mentioning comitment?? All I did was ask the valid question, how come he is here there and everywhere like Where's Wally? If there is a ticket that lets me sit where I want, when I want, then I want one too.

No,

Oh yeah, that rings a bell to me now. Now I'm interested to the response <_<

• Backroom

Made my feelings clear in the FAO thread. But I'm very much 'waiting'. If Kean is replaced with someone competent (M. McCarthy, L. Clark or A.N. Other-sensible-choice), I will most likely renew (as will my dad). But even then, it depends on the price.

If I don't renew, I will attend a few of games (up to the value of my current ST - £135, was it?). But no more money than that into the Venky's coffers. Away games only, and travel by train/carpool.

I heard number such as 300, 500, 800 etc on here last week...when I checked then, it was MUCH more....

My guess would be between 4500-6000, based on how busy they appeared to be in the last few days, and the number of renewals iv seen added lately on here, twitter and facebook etc.

Are you Steve kean or in some way related to him? Your positivity whilst commendable is misplaced and ill judged.

No offence to Glen Mullan, but I don't care if he has a ST or not, not what this thread is about.

Not renewed yet, probably will end up doing because I have nothing better to do at the weekends!

What a refreshing reply k hod. I wish more people would be so honest in there reasoning for renewing rather than this veil of 'it's my club and I won't be driven away'.

I myself can think of several things better to do than watch the farce that is brfc at the moment hence my non renewal.

Likewise, I have better use of my time and money, it's nothing to do with 'RTID' or whatever.

+1

My renewal notices have gone through the shredder.

Not a snowball's chance in hell of me renewing unless BOTH Kean & Venky's go.

Even then, might be struggling as the missus has booked an additional holiday !

Glen, I thought you said before that you didn't have a ST this season and just did match by match tickets?

I didnt buy one for the first few games, then renewed as it was more cost effective,

I didn't know you had a season ticket, how come you pop up all over the ground like Where's Wally?

My season ticket was in Blackburn End, but I transfered to Darwen end after the WBA game, and then got relocated for the United n Liverpool games

I wasn't having a go I was just wondering how you renew something you haven't got.

You was fully aware that I had a season ticket, I think the quote you used was "Those yellow t-shirt sales must have gone well" Or something or other.

Yes I have.

Why the smarmy remark and why are you mentioning comitment?? All I did was ask the valid question, how come he is here there and everywhere like Where's Wally? If there is a ticket that lets me sit where I want, when I want, then I want one too.

Oh yeah, that rings a bell to me now. Now I'm interested to the response

Didnt realise you followed me around the ground, I think you need to get out more

Even if sales to date are 4500-6000 these are dreadful figures for a team of our (former) stature.

Archived