BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

Wonder of the traditional lap of honour where the fans and players and manager circuit the ground after the final home game of the season will take place? That would be an interesting spectacle.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't he about 22 years of age now ? Well he should be much further on, never really tested by Newcastle and looked very, very average. IMO, with any other manager but Kean, wouldn't get a sniff of 1st team.

But he hasn't had a sniff of first-team action under Kean, anyway.

I wish we'd play him just for comedy value now.

Wonder of the traditional lap of honour where the fans and players and manager circuit the ground after the final home game of the season will take place? That would be an interesting spectacle.

Was thinking the very same thing myself. If they do, Kean won't be anywhere near it, as the 1% may shout some abuse at him!

As for the game, I think it will be a draw.

The latest unbelievable utterings of our incompetent manager make it even more important than the Venky's / Kean Out chant is heard loud and clear tomorrow night.

If we can keep it going for the entire 90 minutes the message might finally get through.

Really depressing results today. I really wish I could be at Ewood tomorrow to give Steve Kean & Venkys all the vocal hate I could possibly produce.

Same here. I'll be watching on tv. Hoping for a Rovers win but, as we are going down anyway, think perhaps I will get more pleasure from hearing anti-Venkys chanting the whole way through. Please do us proud ladies and gents. Make yourselves heard.

How could they have done this to our club??

Well now we know......We need at least 4pts from the last two games, and also we need to score at least 2 more than we concede. Not much to ask is it? :rolleyes:

Erm we need 6 points Fife.

i hope we get battered, its come to this. He cannot be allowed any excuse, i don't expect there to be a glimmer of hope but if there is he will jump on it and not let it go and keep his job on the basis of one good pass in the 24th minute of a 6-0 defeat i mean if india is still talking about one tackle in pre-season we'll be screwed.

Well now we know......We need at least 4pts from the last two games, and also we need to score at least 2 more than we concede. Not much to ask is it? :rolleyes:

Which will take us to equal points with Bolton who are in the relegation zone :rock:

Just to clarify guys - we're still in this if we beat Wigan 7-0 and then beat Chelsea.

Trust in Steve.

3-0 tomorrow sorts out the goal different for us over Wigan.

It would then be a case of any win on the final day and hope QPR lose 2-0 or worse, and Bolton fail to win..... That way we would get over them & Bolton.

Wont happen though!

3-0 tomorrow sorts out the goal different for us over Wigan.

It would then be a case of any win on the final day and hope QPR lose 2-0 or worse, and Bolton fail to win..... That way we would get over them & Bolton.

Wont happen though!

Why ?

Chelsea 2 down to Barca and 10 men.

WBA 2 down to Bolton with only 10 to go.

Football is a funny old game.

Improbable, yes, impossible no.

Archived