BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bone Idle & Thick

• Backroom

As a man who has (allegedly, for the purposes of this site) cheated on his wife, what right does he have to tell anyone about keeping a relationship going?

As a man who has (allegedly, for the purposes of this site) cheated on his wife, what right does he have to tell anyone about keeping a relationship going?

TBF to Kyle, was that anything more than a rumour started on a Facebook page? I just did a quick search and can't find a single newspaper (even the red tops) that reported it. It sounds like something made up because of it's ironic value.

• Backroom

TBF to Kyle, was that anything more than a rumour started on a Facebook page? I just did a quick search and can't find a single newspaper (even the red tops) that reported it. It sounds like something made up because of it's ironic value.

That's a fair point, actually.

What I really dislike is people picking him up on having OCD (a psychological disorder) and being a former gambling addict (which surely makes him a good example in the case of the addiction stories?)

That having been said, he shouts FAR too much. Any decent counsellor will never shout at people who want some help. But how boring would that be?

"TV'S holier-than-thou talk show king Jeremy Kyle has a dirty secret to rival any of the lowlife guests he pillories on screen.

The slick-talking star lured a 16-year-old schoolgirl into a lust-fuelled fling by promising to get her into showbiz.

Becky told her friend: "Jeremy was in a position of trust but totally abused it. He took advantage of me. He was 35 at the time and I was busy at school studying for my GCSEs. He just cashed in on the fact I was so starstruck.

"He told me he could get me into radio and I thought he was amazing. I was in awe. But he only wanted me for one thing—and that was sex. What he did was wrong, very wrong."

She went to my local schoolw hich is why I remember it so well lol.

Grabbed the Sky remote and escaped from Kyle just in time. Why shouldn't you require a licence to breed instead of pumping out dollopers ? And get free money every week to do it ? Rant over.

The dollopers are breeding as a lifestyle whilst the ambitious and capable invariably have one (spoilt) child by the time said dollopers are becoming grandparents. Two mongrels will never produce a pedigree will they? No one can blame either for following the best course of action available to them but it is a multiplier which has horrific future consequences for the nation.... unless some future cull delivered by one or more of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocolypse comes to the rescue.

Won't suit the sensibilities of Hemel Rover and his ilk who don't have the stomach for such and turn away from reallity but it will have to happen that there will be measures to stop such 'free money' after 2 children and with financial inducements available for all for sterilisation.

It's like watching local life on JK. You always know of someone similar to the pond life on the programme.

It depresses me seeing all these on benefits when you work so hard tonprovide for yourself....

It depresses me seeing all these on benefits when you work so hard to provide for yourself....

That's really the point I was making. If you want to watch Kyle then get on with it, it's no different than years ago when people went down to Colney hatch to laugh at the looneys, now it's on TV.

What irks me the most is watching untermensch complaining about anything, when all they seem to do live on free money, smoke weed, get tattoos and plunge balls deep into some brainless skank every night.

[quote name='adopted scouser' timestamp='1336308854'

What irks me the most is watching untermensch complaining about anything, when all they seem to do is live on free money, smoke weed, get tattoos and plunge balls deep into some brainless skank every night.

Brilliantly put.

• 2 weeks later...

But why do they even go on there?

Is it really worth the national humiliation for a free night in a hotel?

Well, it's not like they'll get to see themselves on telly once the bailiffs take the TV away from them...

• Backroom

Well, it's not like they'll get to see themselves on telly once the bailiffs take the TV away from them...

In which case the Govt will give them a brand spanking new SmartViera as taking away their telly would be some nonsensical breach of human rights. Or they'd buy one with their (alleged) benefits of up to £29k/year while the average pension remains around the £100/week mark.

In which case the Govt will give them a brand spanking new SmartViera as taking away their telly would be some nonsensical breach of human rights. Or they'd buy one with their (alleged) benefits of up to £29k

I somehow doubt it. Unless you have proof then you are just posting conjecture.

• Backroom

I somehow doubt it. Unless you have proof then you are just posting conjecture.

Hence the word 'alleged'. I just know that are many ways of claiming benefit (for a multiple reasons) and there are some people who take advantage of the welfare system to a ridiculous degree, but haven't yet been caught. Including the housing benefit or whatever, you could probably reach that mark fairly soon. Look at Abu Qatada: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/abu-qatadas-28k-a-year-home-costs-687181

Archived