BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Twitter Rumour - Plane Fly Over?

No idea if this has any substance but it has been alleged that there will be a revenge plane flying over Ewood at 19:50 on Monday, trailing the message:

AGENT KEAN MISSION COMPLETE, Love Burnley

Now it may not be original but neither is the expression revenge is a dish best served cold - of course could backfire if you then win and also beat Chelsea rolleyes.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

I've also heard the rumour that a few hundred Burnley fans had bought tickets for the away end.

Makes sense in terms of poorly supported Wigan selling their allocation.

PS

I have also heard that the extra money given by fans to the payment of the plane will be donated to Macmillan. I'm almost tempted to donate myself. As already stated; anything thay highlights the absurdity of Steve Kean is fine by me.

I've also heard the rumour that a few hundred Burnley fans had bought tickets for the away end.

Makes sense in terms of poorly supported Wigan selling their allocation.

I have heard its thousands,all decked out in clarrot 'n' boo looking to deck Wovers fans,even 'stormin Norman' is coming out of retirement!.......

:lol:

I've not heard anything about fans buying tickets - would have expected Wigan to sell out anyway.

Yes I believe any money left from donations is going to McMillan - but again I haven't even confirmed the rumour so can't be sure. Should certainly help highlight things with the media if it does happen

Pretty much had this confirmed as definite - seemingly it will still be light at 7:50 on Monday.

Not heard even a whisper about Burnley fans in the away end - maybe a few Rovers fans are looking for an excuse to kick off and still blame Burnley? dry.gif

At least we had the common sense to do it during the day. Fingers crossed it's not too dark.

Also heard a rumour that the Home Guard are setting up a searchlight in the Manxman carpark and that the MoD are using the roof of the Old Blackburn Infirmary to situate a ground to air missile battery.

• Backroom

Yeah it may be good news for us

Even though it won't be dark at that time I imagine the floodlights will be on

Not heard even a whisper about Burnley fans in the away end - maybe a few Rovers fans are looking for an excuse to kick off and still blame Burnley? dry.gif

Dont worry - they will just count the number of fingers of anyone arrested....that should soon highlight the Rovers fans from the Dingles.

What a wonderful gesture from our neighbours, highlighting the clubs plight, ridiculing the manager and a charity will benefit as well, not often I say this but well done Burnley.

The funniest part is that they're probably thinking they're rubbing it in our faces.

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

My friend who works deep into dingle territory told me about these rumours haha...

I should be careful, "T' SS may oust im' as a wovoers synthesiser..."

Maybe not an original idea but fantastic.

Anything that helps ridicule Kean, IMO, for the clown he is then absolutely great.

Nice friendly rivalry, with a touch of humour, is good. Anything beyond that is just pathetic.

Archived