BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steven Kean 'Attacked'

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we're giving Agnew too much credit for this campaign against the fans.

If the slimy get cant even spell the word 'football' I wouldn't put much money on him being able to think up a conniving media plan against the fans...

Right....2 calls later: the "story" was provided to the paper by telephone from " a Club source".

I saved the two calls and just read the article where it said:

A club source told Starsport

;)

Total balls, put out by a complete tossbag in Agnew to engender sympathy for Kean in advance of uor relegation, and another example of the club driving a wedge between itself and it's lifeblood - the fans - and likely pissing away more season ticket renewals.

Thankfully my letter to Paul CHunt hasn't yet gone with my renewal form so this episode will be another paragraph to highlight the clubs despicable behaviour. Disgraceful.

Even though this is IMO a work of fiction it means that Rovers fans are once again shown as the baddies against the 'good man with dignity' aka Coco. The story is now being picked up by more of the UK press and will soon be all over the internet.

The owners and the management of BRFC and their advisers are gutter dwellers IMhumbleO.

As someone already posted show us the CCTV and where's the arrest??

My heart saddens and my attitude hardens against the club that many of us have followed for so long.

This episode just confirms, IMO, that the club is absoltely rotten to its core and does not deserve any sympathy or support.

Total balls, put out by a complete tossbag in Agnew to engender sympathy for Kean in advance of uor relegation,

or to justify the strong physical presence of security guards on Monday night? :unsure:

Even though this is IMO a work of fiction it means that Rovers fans are once again shown as the baddies against the 'good man with dignity' aka Coco. The story is now being picked up by more of the UK press and will soon be all over the internet.

The owners and the management of BRFC and their advisers are gutter dwellers IMhumbleO.

As someone already posted show us the CCTV and where's the arrest??

Everybody should be commenting in the comments section on the websites publishing this bull and totally discredit it in a reasoned manner. This is not one of Kean's /Rovers PR best efforts and smacks of desperation, the poor Stevie victim tag line is wearing thin and he has been ridiculed this last few days,so easy to pick holes in it , especially on the mail story where they have missed out the bit about players being present and saying it was at night..

RE: CCTV -Probably the same make of CCTV camera that didn't pick up kids being searched going into the Darwen end.

I don't see why anyone would want to attack Kean.

He gets 3000 letters a week from fans saying he is doing a fantastic job and when he roams through the Ribble Valley playing his guitar people come up to him and give him a pat on the back.

Actually maybe the intruder was his postman? Fed up of delivering 3000 letters a week? :rock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2138829/Steve-Kean-confronted-Blackburn-fan-training-ground.html

Wednesday night the Mail reckons. Since when have the players trained on a Wednesday night?

Clearly orchastrated by 'MR PR (ick) himself!

Just reading the language of the quotes shows it's been carefully thought out and calculated. It even sounds like Agnew.

'The supporter just appeared from nowhere during the session and was intent on getting at the manager,' a club source told The Star.'He made a beeline for him and clearly had some things he wanted to get off his chest.

'He didn’t get the chance because ONE of the manager’s bodyguards got to him first and stopped him, but the players couldn’t believe what they were seeing

How many bodyguards does he have ?

'No-one was hurt or anything but it left them all shook up.

It was just symptomatic of the current crisis the club finds itself in at the moment.'

What is that alluding too ? More smearing of the fans. An admitance of a crisis ?

very sinister quote!

Lets hope Kean and Agnew are orchestrating an exit strategy here, carry on painting the fans as the bad guys will give him more of a chance of getting another job when he’s finally put out to pasture.

Just a thought/Hope!

It make me think with all the bullshat Agnew feeds to the media smearing the fans he actually wants Kean to get a good hiding. How much winding up can one man think he can get away with :blink:

It make me think with all the bullshat Agnew feeds to the media smearing the fans he actually wants Kean to get a good hiding. How much winding up can one man think he can get away with :blink:

don't think it's just one man, remember Kean's got friends in high places with links to the very top of the English game

Lets hope Kean and Agnew are orchestrating an exit strategy here, carry on painting the fans as the bad guys will give him more of a chance of getting another job when he’s finally put out to pasture.

Just a thought/Hope!

The 'attack' story is going to wind up fans more, ahead of Monday's game.

I wouldnt be surprised If Kean used this as an excuse to stay away from the game.

Anything is possible with these ****s

Another damning indictment of the current regime, lie, cheat and castigate the people who pay the wages. There are some real princes at Ewood these days, kinda makes me regret not renewing to fund the lavish lifestyles of these scumbags.

Cue Moyes and all the other apologists sympathising with him over the next fews day. Most of his 'mates' take bullsh1t as fact anyway.

Be interested to see how many of his 'mates' offer him a job when he's actively seeking work.

From Twitter: Kevin Gallacher ‏ @kevingallacher8

Despite what you read in the papers Steve Kean says he hasn't had an altercation with a #rovers fan at the training ground this week.

Archived