BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steven Kean 'Attacked'

He'll need more than one bodyguard tomorrow.

I mentioned the other day that I wouldnt be surprised if Kean stayed away against Wigan.

Kean has a couple of 'Bodyguards' I believe! :blink: They could have to earn their money in the coming days, weeks, months, years.. <_<

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i met kean i dont know how i would react. i think i would attack him. i would question him and physically force him to stay and answer. even if i got in trouble for it. just anything for the truth and some understanding

if i met kean i dont know how i would react. i think i would attack him. i would question him and physically force him to stay and answer. even if i got in trouble for it. just anything for the truth and some understanding

I would just tell him what I thought of him, after the lies he has told, the things he has done and his refusal to leave has resulted in the club being relegated. I'd like to say I would floor him, but I doubt I would. I might give him a bit of a shove and that may well feel so good that I then would want to deck him!

No matter what anyone feels about Kean, it just isn't worth getting a criminal record because of this moron. I would urge everyone to vent their feelings but within the confines of the law.

No matter what anyone feels about Kean, it just isn't worth getting a criminal record because of this moron. I would urge everyone to vent their feelings but within the confines of the law.

Exactly. He, Agnew and the press would have an absolute field day if someone physically assaulted him. As much as some people would want to do and despite the fact that he fully deserves a hiding, if anyone were to touch Kean it would be a total disaster for the Rovers fans.

Agreed.

Though, a good beating from Rovers supporters is the absolute minimum that Kean deserves for his arrogance, smugness, agenda and inability.

Obviously not that I'm condoning or suggestion the above.

Mr officer.

Im fearing it could turn ugly tomorrow. I cannot believe that Venkys have let it come to this. I have never seen anything like it in the world of football. This man is hated by probably every Rovers supporter and he is a laughingstock in the footballworld, and therefore so are Blackburn Rovers. I hate this man more than words can express.

Archived