BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The neighbours are at it already

<a  href=http://s13.postimage.org/81hmcz1w7/SC20120507_115503.jpg' alt='SC20120507_115503.jpg'> picture hosting http://[/img]

suppose we can expect a few more of these before the day is out ..... original

Bah , cant get picture working

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless 'em.

Let them have their fun.

We've been way, WAY above them and their childish rivalry for too long now.

Their highlight of next season will be playing Rovers twice a season. Ours will be challenging for the league and going to league rivals such as Leeds, Cardiff and the Sheffield clubs.

1336391157[/url]' post='1257502']

Bless 'em.

Let them have their fun.

We've been way, WAY above them and their childish rivalry for too long now.

Their highlight of next season will be playing Rovers twice a season. Ours will be challenging for the league and going to league rivals such as Leeds, Cardiff and the Sheffield clubs.

Yep, no rovers fans will give a monkeys about playing Burnley, in fact you'll probably struggle to sell tickets for those games I bet .....

I found it mildy amusing when I saw it.

They are literally obsessed with us at the moment. I upset Andy Payton on facebook yesterday which resulted in him telling me to "clumsy, hit shift + 8 again!! off" :rover:

I found it mildy amusing when I saw it.

They are literally obsessed with us at the moment. I upset Andy Payton on facebook yesterday which resulted in him telling me to "clumsy, hit shift + 8 again!! off" :rover:

Mildly amusing! They've disgraced the statue of Jack Walker. What's amusing about that ? :wstu:

To be fair it's quite funny. I remember the 2-0 at your dingle dome pictures a few years back which were greatly admired at the time, so fair play to them, although not very original. We like John Bond, they like Steve Kean. To me it just proves how bad Kean really is when you local rivals love him.

To be fair it's quite funny. I remember the 2-0 at your dingle dome pictures a few years back which were greatly admired at the time, so fair play to them, although not very original. We like John Bond, they like Steve Kean. To me it just proves how bad Kean really is when you local rivals love him.

Exactly !

Come on folks - quite funny really - its called rivalry

Its not as if we haven't done things of similar nature.

Way things are going on at the club at the momemnt it adds a bit of laughter to the place.

Is it just me or can nobody else see the irony in using the Irish flag?

Way things are going on at the club at the momemnt it adds a bit of laughter to the place.

Yeah, lighten up people. Let the dingles have their 5 mins, they have nothing else to shout about. Plus its kept those myppets off their sisters for a few hours...

er, it is the flag of India, where the owners of BRFC hail from

Chill out guys,the seas are only get rougher so if that stunt gets you all pent up and frothing at the mouth then you'd better lock youself away for the next year or two

Don't be such a pathetic drama queen they've put a scarf on it you clown

It appears youre not alone in thinking it's amusing, dave.

How is it funny ? What has made you chuckle about it ? That's a serious question.

Here's why I dont find it funny;

It's not humorous, the staging of the photo isnt funny, the masks of Kean arent funny, etc...

It's done by the morons and inbred scum from down the road.

But my main gripe is that it's disrespectful to Jack Walker his monument and his memory.

It appears youre not alone in thinking it's amusing, dave.

How is it funny ? What has made you chuckle about it ? That's a serious question.

Here's why I dont find it funny;

It's not humorous, the staging of the photo isnt funny, the masks of Kean arent funny, etc...

It's done by the morons and inbred scum from down the road.

But my main gripe is that it's disrespectful to Jack Walker his monument and his memory.

It's a bit of harmless banter, I said it was MILDLY amusing, not that it had me in stitches.

If they'd permanently disfigured the statue, which they quite easily could have done, then that would be completly out of order, but they haven't.

Archived