BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The neighbours are at it already

It's a bit of harmless banter, I said it was MILDLY amusing, not that it had me in stitches.

If they'd permanently disfigured the statue, which they quite easily could have done, then that would be completly out of order, but they haven't.

Harmless banter. Yes it is but still disrespectful.

"What is amusing about it ? Nobody has said why. or how, it amused them, yet!"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears youre not alone in thinking it's amusing, dave.

How is it funny ? What has made you chuckle about it ? That's a serious question.

Here's why I dont find it funny;

It's not humorous, the staging of the photo isnt funny, the masks of Kean arent funny, etc...

It's done by the morons and inbred scum from down the road.

But my main gripe is that it's disrespectful to Jack Walker his monument and his memory.

No it isn't.

The current owners are the personification of that.

It appears youre not alone in thinking it's amusing, dave.

How is it funny ? What has made you chuckle about it ? That's a serious question.

Here's why I dont find it funny;

It's not humorous, the staging of the photo isnt funny, the masks of Kean arent funny, etc...

It's done by the morons and inbred scum from down the road.

But my main gripe is that it's disrespectful to Jack Walker his monument and his memory.

The stunt clearly had the desired effect on you.

Doh, don't let them win.

As Fergie says noisy neighbours!

That's all they are, I'm yet to meet a Burnley fan who has an IQ bigger than a mouse.

Love the banter, but you have to remember they are so jealous of the likes of ourselves and Bolton. It's a shame really because they had such a good team all those years ago this is why they are so happy at our plight.

Noisy, thick and inbred...

Harmless banter. Yes it is but still disrespectful.

"What is amusing about it ? Nobody has said why. or how, it amused them, yet!"

I suggest you lock yourself away in a cupboard or something for a while if you're so upset about this little stunt, because it's only the start!

I suggest you lock yourself away in a cupboard or something for a while if you're so upset about this little stunt, because it's only the start!

I know, right?

It's the obvious trolling of obvious trolls and yet instead of shrugging it off he's all 'OH THE HUMANITY!'

Not playing into their hands at all, mate.

• Backroom

I don't find it all that outrageous but it just isn't that witty either this has been the most obvious relegation and they couldn't think up something better than a few fat blokes holding up a flag in cardboard masks?

To be honest I couldn't care less about them lot myself although losing to them will be a tough pill I suppose.

don't resort to that! :rolleyes: we'll leave this discussion, as its obvious nobody who found it amusing is going to say why and how it amused them!

I know, right?

It's the obvious trolling of obvious trolls and yet instead of shrugging it off he's all 'OH THE HUMANITY!'

Not playing into their hands at all, mate.

Oh so i'm a troll.! :rolleyes: I could call you a WUM, but judging by the majority of your posts, it's already clear!

Anyone given any thought to 'cup of beans' maybe having a foot in the JW camp? And is the reason he feel aggrieved at the slur?

I'll leave it at that.

Oh so i'm a troll.! :rolleyes: I could call you a WUM, but judging by the majority of your posts, it's already clear!

No, I never called YOU a troll. If you had bothered to read the post properly you'd have noticed that.

At the moment our neighbours will all have their six fingers crossed that the plane will be able to fly over Ewood.

The pilot says it's 50/50 whether he'll be able to fly because of the weather.

We have far more important things to worry about than what the Dingles are up to. Leave them to it.

We need that plane to fly over. It will highlight to the world how bad Kean has been for our club.

It might even spur a song of

'Agent Kean's a dingle, agent Kean's a dingle'

er, it is the flag of India, where the owners of BRFC hail from

Chill out guys,the seas are only get rougher so if that stunt gets you all pent up and frothing at the mouth then you'd better lock youself away for the next year or two

:wstu: doh thanks Jim

Must have been me falling for the hypnotical stare from the Loons gape and the alchemists behind (or should that be cave dwellers?)

Rivalry old beans, Rivalry - yet it will still not live upto the original plane fly by.

Bless em though..they keep trying

We need that plane to fly over. It will highlight to the world how bad Kean has been for our club.

It might even spur a song of

'Agent Kean's a dingle, agent Kean's a dingle'

I agree Aggy , the more bad press about Kean the better ...

Archived