BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The neighbours are at it already

1336395271[/url]' post='1257568']

It appears youre not alone in thinking it's amusing, dave.

How is it funny ? What has made you chuckle about it ? That's a serious question.

Here's why I dont find it funny;

It's not humorous, the staging of the photo isnt funny, the masks of Kean arent funny, etc...

It's done by the morons and inbred scum from down the road.

But my main gripe is that it's disrespectful to Jack Walker his monument and his memory.

Yet it was considered amusing when rovers fans spray painted the turf? It's a bit of fun, had they been of a mind they could paint or smash the statue, they didn't. Seriously, get some perspective.

1336403173[/url]' post='1257664']

We've dished it out for 20 years, it's time to take our medicine.

Thank god, a voice of reason, and IF you do get relegated (still not a certainty!), then I've no doubt there will be a few stunts next season by both sides, and with the inevitable 2 defeats for us you'll no doubt have the better of it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god, a voice of reason, and IF you do get relegated (still not a certainty!), then I've no doubt there will be a few stunts next season by both sides, and with the inevitable 2 defeats for us you'll no doubt have the better of it.

Your best chance of beating us for a generation or two.

If you can't beat us next season, you never will.

So some dingles come to Ewood to have their photo taken with a great man made iconic in statue form, so what they havent got a player, manager or anyone else dead or alive that is in the frame for being made an icon by way of statue memoriam.

They, the poor souls just wanted to see what it would be like IF they ever had an icon to worship.

Muppets will get their comeuppance again when we take their hovel over next season (if they are still trading that is).

If Kean was in charge of the Dingles we would be laughing our tits off and I'm sure the more creative amongst us would have come up with something to ridicule our six fingered neighbours, it's called banter and it is far better a bit of pi$$ taking than a full scale battle or riot. If we dish it out we need to be prepared to take it.

Hands up

stick your hands up

show me your six fingers

show me your six fingers

Yet it was considered amusing when rovers fans spray painted the turf? It's a bit of fun, had they been of a mind they could paint or smash the statue, they didn't. Seriously, get some perspective.

How about **** *** you burnley ****

How about **** *** you burnley ****

Ha ha.. the best post yet charting the hilarious demise.

I loved the line elsewhere on here about Keano.. 'he can give it out but can't take it'.

It could well be used in future as a reference point for irony.

With the guys in front of the statue, I will point out three things.

Firstly - they haven't done anything actually properly offensive. Alright a Burnley scarf on uncle Jack is going to touch a nerve, but that's the only bit. If they were defacing the statue in a permanent manner, or sacrificing a goat or whatever they do in Burnley when they get excited that would be a different matter.

Secondly - Asside from the scarf their point is highlighting how awful the Venkys and Steve Kean have been. We Agree with this.

And finally frankly we refer to Burnley in more offensive terms on this message board on a daily basis, and were they in our position some of our lot would be doing something to taunt their lot, so lets not get too high up on that horse.

Archived