BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Orr's Sky interview

I thought this evening's Sky interview with Bradley Orr was very telling. I think he hints at a lot of the ###### Kean has dealt with this season, and I don't think he was just on about a bit of fan abuse. No denying, Kean is well and truly out of his depth but going off what Orr was implying a lot of the crap he has dealt with has been inflicted by the Venkys - I imagine it is selling the players from under him and sticking to budgets etc. Kean isn't up to the job but I don't think things will improve whilst the Venkys are connected to the club and I still don't imagine many others would put up with the owners.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this evening's Sky interview with Bradley Orr was very telling. I think he hints at a lot of the ###### Kean has dealt with this season, and I don't think he was just on about a bit of fan abuse. No denying, Kean is well and truly out of his depth but going off what Orr was implying a lot of the crap he has dealt with has been inflicted by the Venkys - I imagine it is selling the players from under him and sticking to budgets etc. Kean isn't up to the job but I don't think things will improve whilst the Venkys are connected to the club and I still don't imagine many others would put up with the owners.

Whilst I agree with you about Venkys, I saw Orr's interview as both bizarre and also a pretty pathetic attempt to justify his manager's decision to buy, and play, a second-rate defender. It was not dissimilar to Yakubu's barf-inducing interviews saying what a great manager Steve Kean is. This is nonsense.

I understand what your saying and I do think there is truth to that. Whoever is manager under Venkys will probably struggle if they continue to run the club how they currently are. Venkys is the cancer at the club and nothing will change until the cancer is removed for good.

I'm afraid Ped you reap what you sow.

He has blown smoke up the owners arse from day one, he has the job (and wage packet) of his dreams.

And as for Orr, that snarling interview was a big FU to the fans from a journeyman nomark who wouldn't have got near our side just 18 months ago.

I just found it really bizarre, as was the post match coverage on Radio Rovers - they were basically saying that they were gagged into silence. Going off what I heard, I don't imagine Gerald on Radio Rovers is expecting to come back next season and sounded like a man who had a lot to say but couldn't say anything at all...kind of like at lot of Rovers (ex)staff.

I'm afraid Ped you reap what you sow.

He has blown smoke up the owners arse from day one, he has the job (and wage packet) of his dreams.

And as for Orr, that snarling interview was a big FU to the fans from a journeyman nomark who wouldn't have got near our side just 18 months ago.

I didn't feel as though it was aimed at the fans. More a case of, if only you knew what was going on etc.

I just found it really bizarre, as was the post match coverage on Radio Rovers - they were basically saying that they were gagged into silence. Going off what I heard, I don't imagine Gerald on Radio Rovers is expecting to come back next season and sounded like a man who had a lot to say but couldn't say anything at all...kind of like at lot of Rovers (ex)staff.

I didn't feel as though it was aimed at the fans. More a case of, if only you knew what was going on etc.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Radio Rovers/RoversTV. Can't imagine the Venky's will continue to fund it.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Radio Rovers/RoversTV Blackburn Rovers Football Club. Can't imagine the Venky's will continue to ever fund it.

Corrected for you.

Well Orr you scouse bum licking venky puppet , you've proved one thing .... Once a dingle always a dingle .. Wait til next season of your still here,,,, if you think Andrews got it rough then waky waky dingle.

I'd get looking for a new club Bradley, because next year you're going to be the scapegoat. Utter rentboy licking Kean's @rse just because he's been given a few games in the big league.

Hmmmm strange. I was listening to 606 after the game and Orr was the players, or should I say, Keans spokesperson on there too. Orr blabbered on about Kean for 5 minutes before the interviewer said 'have you got a message for the rovers fans out there', to which he mumbled then said again 'I just feel so sorry for Steve'. The biggest FU to a group of fans that I've ever heard.

Another one who I don't want to see pull on the shirt ever again.

To be honest Im not going to have a go at Orr over that interview, I know tensions are high but over the last few weeks he is one of the very few who has tried and had any effect he gets up and down the wing really well.

Like someone said earlier how scott dann is getting it easy I will never know. I dont care what players say its what they do on the pitch and by my standards Scott Dann has insulted the fans much more than Orr ever has.

Hmmmm strange. I was listening to 606 after the game and Orr was the players, or should I say, Keans spokesperson on there too. Orr blabbered on about Kean for 5 minutes before the interviewer said 'have you got a message for the rovers fans out there', to which he mumbled then said again 'I just feel so sorry for Steve'. The biggest FU to a group of fans that I've ever heard.

Another one who I don't want to see pull on the shirt ever again.

That's the one I heard over here. Was pathetic. Thank God Robbie was on there telling it how it really is and called him a poor footballer.

Yes, Kean has had to put up with some sh*t from Venkey's, yes he's been doing more than one job but any decent manager would have walked out so no I don't 'feel' for Steve Kean. He's simply refused to budge knowing full well he'll probably never work in football again (certainly not at management level) so has 'put up' with what he has for his own short term financial gain knowing full well his continued presence in the dug out was likely to take us down.

• Backroom

The mistake still being made by so many people is perceiving Kean and Venky's as seperate entities. They are one and the same. He's been complicit in everything that has happened at the club - he hasn't had players sold from under his feet, nor has he had to endure "lies" from the owners. He's known exactly what was happening all along, to believe otherwise is naivity in the extreme.

The whole of the TV coverage last night was distorted and controlled.

Bradley Orr......has he ever made a post match interview before.Why not Robbo..Pederson..Givet.. experienced senior players who actually could feel tha pain of relegation.Bradley Orr's interview was a pre meditated

stunt c/o scumbag Jerome Anderson.The worst day in Rovers history and the ###### present Bradley ###### Orr to explain everything to the fans.......######.

The whole of the TV coverage last night was distorted and controlled.

Bradley Orr......has he ever made a post match interview before.Why not Robbo..Pederson..Givet.. experienced senior players who actually could feel tha pain of relegation.Bradley Orr's interview was a pre meditated

stunt c/o scumbag Jerome Anderson.The worst day in Rovers history and the ###### present Bradley ###### Orr to explain everything to the fans.......######.

Agree totally with the above. I was screaming at the Sky commentator who just couldn't understand why the fans were protesting. Orr had blatantly been ordered out by Kean to come out with that rubbish, was probably in his contract.

Yes that's right Bradley, don't feel sorry for the fans, the individual who really deserves your Sympathy is good 'ol Steve as he's so devastated.....

It's incredible really.

Bradley Orr......has he ever made a post match interview before.Why not Robbo..Pederson..Givet.. experienced senior players who actually could feel tha pain of relegation.

I was going to post something similar.

All of Sam's signings have been marginalised and removed (Diouf, Kalinic, Salgado, Givet, N'zonzi)

Kean's signings have been coming out and saying what an amazing manager he is all season.

Archived