BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Orr's Sky interview

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching his post-match interview again I'm shocked. Not once did he give the fans any kind of sympathy which under the circumstances, for the first person to speak to the media representing the club is unforgivable.

Orr's just Tweeted that he's just coming around from his operation.

Can only assume he's had a much-needed labotomy after that interview!

Tw@t.

I think you'll find that it was a long and complicated procedure to remove his tongue from Kean's arse!

• Backroom

Disappointing from him but to be honest I've bigger things to be annoyed about.

Stupid really as he had a tough task when he signed to prove himself to be anythig other than crap, to be fair to him he's done that and been one of our most solid players (not saying much) and provided some stunning crosses, back beyond square one now for him I imagine.

Finally got to see the interview.

Staged like you wouldn't believe.

We had to wait 40 minutes after the final whistle for anyone from BRFC to face the TV camera's,had to endure wonderful wonderful Wigan,

then the scumbags present us with scumbag Bradley Orr.

Hmmmm strange. I was listening to 606 after the game and Orr was the players, or should I say, Keans spokesperson on there too. Orr blabbered on about Kean for 5 minutes before the interviewer said 'have you got a message for the rovers fans out there', to which he mumbled then said again 'I just feel so sorry for Steve'. The biggest FU to a group of fans that I've ever heard.

Another one who I don't want to see pull on the shirt ever again.

Half way through that ###### from Orr I shouted (Please don't use that word again) OFF YOU SCOUSE #### at the radio half way down Stansfeld St and turned to radio rovers. Footballers are so ###### thick aren't they? Totally detached from reallity.

• Backroom

Me too. Doubt it will serve any use but made me feel better!

Did anything come of Diouf supposedly posting SK's number?

I'm tempted to ring it :D but not sure how to hide my own number. Plus it might be a bit weird... and if he DID pick up... :excl:

I thought it was brave and courageous.

Your name gives you away! Ban this dingle!

He has a point tbh

Ah. Another spy! probably a relative or friend of Orr. The only people backing his interview comments on Twitter are his close family and friends! :wstu:

Again, highly uncalled for. As I mentioned in another thread. Any agenda that isn't yours you kick out straight away.

If I get kicked off this forum for having different views I may just fall out of love with this club once and for all.

Youre here on a wind-up. :wstu:

Archived