BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Orr's Sky interview

Again, highly uncalled for. As I mentioned in another thread. Any agenda that isn't yours you kick out straight away.

If I get kicked off this forum for having different views I may just fall out of love with this club once and for all.

Why fall out of love with the club if you get kicked off an unofficial forum?? Troll of the highest order me thinks - we would be better off without your support

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There;s the usual tripe from other clubs fans like:

Chris Bessex ‏ @ChrisBessex: #Blackburn fans having a pop @bradleyorr2 are a disgrace. If a more of them and a more players backed Steve Keane they would have been ok.

Here's some of the Rovers fans tweets:

Danny Nolan ‏ @Nolsey9: @bradleyorr2 Lost all respect for you now, I don't think you realise what you have done, nobody will want you back in a blue and white shirt

Sam Fairclough ‏ @SamF26: @bradleyorr2 You were doing well until that interview, what were you thinking? Steve Kean deserves no respect, the fans are the club.

Russell Bennett ‏ @80sRuss: Just made myself watch @bradleyorr2 interview, I just dont believe what he said, it is an insult to every #rovers fan and their intelligence

Orr's career at Rovers is as good as over. His comments stink particularly as other players have allegedly/evidently gone on strike and/or lefy the club to get away from Kean.

Orr's career at Rovers has been sealed ££££££££££££££££ for as long as Kean is at the club.

Explain why its over please.

Don't feel its correct that you're abusing squad members now, you may or may not agree with me. You may not like what he said but he's looking after number 1. He has kids so is always going to put his career first.

Since when did the lines get blurred between Kean and the players? What they say and what they think are very two different things you can bet. Orr is not the culprit, nor should he be made out to be, eyes on the prize people!

He also ended a BBC interview saying "on behalf of the players"

Some great tweats condemning him, without being abusive. Well done. :rover:

There were plenty of non-abusive ones, but there were also plenty from supporters calling him every name under the sun.

Coming out minutes after rlegation, refusing to apologise, saying the fans 'have crossed the line' and saying Kean is the best manager since sliced bread was absolutely ridiculous.

And he deserves all the pelters that come his way.

Another trying to turn people on the fans. Out of interest, guys who have tweeted him, what was the tone of your remarks?

I let my emotions get the better of me i'm afraid.

According to PL Tv Orr has had (or maybe is having) an operation on some injury (and is obviously not available to be abused on Sunday).

Obviously obtained from forgetting to lube up before sticking his head up Keans arse

Wrong thread but I'm fed up of a thread being dedicated to a Scouse git - In addition to Orr PL TV also say Robbo and Dunn both injured and doubtful for Saturday. Kean won't play Nonzi so maybe at long last in London on a major stage Miles and Ribena (deliberate mistakes and I mean the spelling) will debut. Probably why the Pune Wankys are turning out.

Just tweeted Orr three times. Never used it before but couldn't stop myself. I basically asked him who he was to criticise fans and speak for the team as he had only been at the club 5 minutes, how the manager and owners have ruined the club in 18 months, the manager tells lie after lie, there's been no apology, Kean says he has faith in his ability, that it is an exciting time for the club straight after relegation and Orr defends him! I kept it clean unlike some other people on there I'm afraid.

• Backroom

The ass licker has been tweeting how its happy days!!!!! :angry2::angry:

In fairness and not excusing his interview that comment was in reply to his mate about his son I think

Archived