BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Orr's Sky interview

There;s the usual tripe from other clubs fans like:

Chris Bessex ‏ @ChrisBessex: #Blackburn fans having a pop @bradleyorr2 are a disgrace. If a more of them and a more players backed Steve Keane they would have been ok.

Here's some of the Rovers fans tweets:

Danny Nolan ‏ @Nolsey9: @bradleyorr2 Lost all respect for you now, I don't think you realise what you have done, nobody will want you back in a blue and white shirt

Sam Fairclough ‏ @SamF26: @bradleyorr2 You were doing well until that interview, what were you thinking? Steve Kean deserves no respect, the fans are the club.

Russell Bennett ‏ @80sRuss: Just made myself watch @bradleyorr2 interview, I just dont believe what he said, it is an insult to every #rovers fan and their intelligence

I'm that much of a Twitter noob that I don't know how to see what other Twitter members have tweeted to him, I only see his own tweets. How did you find those?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There no excuse for what he said in that interview the a$$ licking barsteward but... i wouldnt be surprised if Kean said to him "go out there do that interview and praise me, or you will be training on your own and left out of the squad completely" just woldnt surprise me with that vile man.

Likewise. Sure he has better to do than reply to the odd disgruntled fan, felt good to speak my mind though.

As far as i'm concerned, if someone has a public twitter account, the public are within their rights to voice their opinion.

#### you Bradley Orr. #### you.

a point i would like to make is that he said 'the fans crossed the line' etc, well hasnt kean done exactly that with his treatment of orr's 'teammates', n'zonzi, givet, salgado etc, whats the difference, why doesnt kean deserve abuse for that? orr effectively is giving his teammates the big V sign in that case

Orr can give abuse over Twitter with the best of 'em. I can't find it now, but he gave me a right mouthful when I disagreed with his over the top opinions about Jamie Mackie's broken leg last season.

Not like you to disagree with someone ;)

a point i would like to make is that he said 'the fans crossed the line' etc, well hasnt kean done exactly that with his treatment of orr's 'teammates', n'zonzi, givet, salgado etc, whats the difference, why doesnt kean deserve abuse for that? orr effectively is giving his teammates the big V sign in that case

I wonder if our dear Bradley thinks St Coco "crossed the line" in a Hong Kong Bar?..

same goes for Moyes and others of that ilk!

• 5 months later...

Archived