BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's to attend Chelsea game

Think its been either tweeted or reported by someone from the LT that there are crisis talks this weekend , could be tied in to Venky's being at the Chelsea game talks in London afterwards ?

Yep, Andy Cryer said it's in tomorrows LT.

I reckon they will be at the game.

Didnt you know they have flown some fellow friends from india for a relegation party? They even want to fly steve kean and his team over to pune for the week for an open top bus tour round the city!

It doesn't make any sense at all for them to show up after everything thats happened. But then again, little of what that family has done regarding Rovers has appeared to me to make sense.

If (on the off chance) they did happen to show up, it would speak volumes that they'd show for an away game but couldn't be bothered for our relegation decider on Monday at home. That to me seems the height of rudeness and disrespect and would demonstrate how rude, disrespectful and patronising they really are - probably without even realising it.

As a previous poster said - good chance to pop in at Harrods. Also maybe order another Rolls Royce while they're here.

Clearly a token gesture to attempt to save face after the bollocking they've copped from fans and media for not turning up to Ewood for the last game. Are they really that stupid to think that people can't/wont see through it? That was a rhetorical question because clearly we all know they are. Too little too late to go on a charm offensive you gutless turds.

I can just see us getting a result from this game that saves Keanochio, then he will come out with a load of positive stuff concentrating on the United win, point at Anfield etc rather than the whole failure of a season including forfeiting the FA Cup game.

Makes me sick

The Gulls right..

If we beat Chelsea on the weekend, Kean will probably get another stay of execution!

'But Mrs Desai, we've got a big future ahead of us with the young players that have just beaten the champions league finalists'

I can just see us getting a result from this game that saves Keanochio, then he will come out with a load of positive stuff concentrating on the United win, point at Anfield etc rather than the whole failure of a season including forfeiting the FA Cup game.

Makes me sick

He's got us relegated already, Chelsea result is irrelevant.

Even if you argued that Kean is a good manager and it's all the chaos and animosity around him that's the problem, you still have to sack him because it won't stop while he's in charge and results won't improve.

He will be removed as Rovers manager at the end of the season.

If they go I hope we lose 10-0 and embarrass them in front of their cronies.

Balaji probably just wants to meet Abramovich and talk about his cars.

Balaji is an insignificant little ant in front of Roman. He wont even give him the time of day.

Archived