BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire phone-in this evening

Hi all

Andy Bayes here.

Just wanted to let you all know wherever you are across the county, the UK or world-wide, we are doing a 2 hour special on Rovers this evening on BBC Radio Lancashire from 6-8pm. I'll be alongside Gary Hickson and we're inviting you to give us a call to have your say on your team.

Please take the opportunity if you've something to get off your chest.

If you'd like to book a call between now and six - you can email me now at andy.bayes@bbc.co.uk and we will call you back between six and eight.

Really sorry the season has ended the way it has.

Hopefully speak to some of you later.

If you're not sure where to find out we're on 95.5 FM - 103.9 FM - 104.5 FM. Or DAB Digital Radio.

on-line at bbc.co.uk/lancashire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andy, have you managed to get any response from Venkys or Paul Hunt ?

Cheers, Andy! I may ring in tonight.

I feel I must thank your personally, for your coverage of Rovers this season.

Youve tried your best to get answers to the difficult questions and it is clear that you have Rovers best interests at heart.

I appreciate that.

Tuned in and immediately heard:

"...the amount of abuse he's received is outrageous."

Is it the fact that You only focus on/ hear what you want to ? The Rovers fans have been backed and vindicated. There's been plenty of things discussed, in a frank and uncompromising manner, by people passionate about Blackburn Rovers.

Battersby HONESTLY saying there is no link between SEM, Venky's and Kean!!!!

Dear me.

Is it me or are they dancing around the issue of Kean's complicity in all this? I realise they have to be careful about what they say outright.

I'm sorry but I can't find this online. Something called 'Jukebox' only appears to be available.

My link

Is it me or are they dancing around the issue of Kean's complicity in all this? I realise they have to be careful about what they say outright.

Sounds like it and this is my problem with Ian B, business link to JA (mentioned in a previous BRFCS podcast) but other than dancing around SEM / Kentaro/ Kean's part in all this , speaks a lot of common sense.

Archived