BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying this will happen, but it wouldnt surprise me from Kean if.....

He resigns as manager giving some teary speech about how he gave it his best shot and luck was against him. Tells the media that the owners wanted him to carry on, but he decided it was time to listen to the fans and step aside. That said, he has graciously accepted the role of club ambassador/academy director over in India.

That would leave Kean's reputation intact (victim culture, turn negativity back towards the fans) and give him a glimmer of a chance of working in football again.

It'll end up like Seth Johnson's contract negotiations.

Agnew's probably doing one handed push-ups now in preparation for this press conference.

He will be using one hand alright but it will be "relaxing" his lovely Stevie

He resigns as manager giving some teary speech about how he gave it his best shot and luck was against him. Tells the media that the owners wanted him to carry on, but he decided it was time to listen to the fans and step aside. That said, he has graciously accepted the role of club ambassador/academy director over in India.

That would leave Kean's reputation intact (victim culture, turn negativity back towards the fans) and give him a glimmer of a chance of working in football again.

I don't care if he go's out with Angels playin harps beside him and a speach from the Queen just as long as he ~~~~~~ go's :wacko:

If Kean is given a new contract or is backed then we might as well play games behind closed doors.

Well I for one won't be going to anymore games with that horrible little scumbag in charge, I wonder how many others will do the same?

It's simple, he HAS to go.

Venkys wont sell....so at Stamford Bridge, the fans need to make it clear that Kean CANNOT have a future here.

Its far to late now, this should have been happening since the loss to Bolton at home.

Monday was the tipping point for many, but people should have been up in arms long before then, missed the boat, wouldn't have happended at other clubs I can tell you that

Venkys wont sell....so at Stamford Bridge, the fans need to make it clear that Kean CANNOT have a future here.

Who's nuts enough to pay £50 to watch that shower?, we were bad enough when we had something to play for.

Hughesy don't you think it's time to change the second part of your signature, you surely can't still support Venkys after all they've done?

Its far to late now, this should have been happening since the loss to Bolton at home.

Monday was the tipping point for many, but people should have been up in arms long before then, missed the boat, wouldn't have happended at other clubs I can tell you that

The barmy army just sat on their arses.......and here we are.

Fans make a club....we deserve to be where we are.

That actually sounds very plausible. Would have leaked by now though if presser at 1:30?

Well I for one won't be going to anymore games with that horrible little scumbag in charge, I wonder how many others will do the same?

Me too, and that's after 30-odd years of going, the last 20 or so of which have been as a season-ticket holder. Thanks Kean and Venky's.

That actually sounds very plausible. Would have leaked by now though if presser at 1:30?

No it doesn't. He'll claim the squad have lifted themselves, everyone is positive, and that we are going to start our bounce back with a result against Chelsea.

I wouldn't be surprised if he beats himself off all over the assembled press, before shooting himself whilst declaring 'The fans are to blame for all of this, my poor family will be left paupers because of them.'

Personally I just feel that Venky's, by nature, and Kean, are far too proud of who they are to be wrong.

I see your point but are they not admitting they were wrong about Paul Hunt? What is so special about Kean?

For me Venkys have done something very dangerous here. If Kean is now not fired after the Chelsea game on Sunday then there really is something very wrong, perhaps even criminal going on. There can be no doubt about that. If they do keep Kean as manager then NOONE should be attending the games. If Kean is still manager this time next week then Blackburn Rovers are officially dead and Venkys FC has rolled slowly out of the ashes coughing up blood in the process.

Personally I just feel that Venky's, by nature, and Kean, are far too proud of who they are to be wrong.

How could they possibly be proud of who they are? A Glaswegian no-mark in denial about the area he was brought up in and Indian business-people with no amount of business knowledge but an expectation of respect from their paying customers?

If they're proud of themselves, how do you think Colonel Sanders must feel?

Like a GOD.

I wouldn't be surprised if he beats himself off all over the assembled press, before shooting himself whilst declaring 'The fans are to blame for all of this, my poor family will be left paupers because of them.'

Kean committing suicide on live TV would make everything worthwhile. :xmas::D:lol:

Proud is the last word I'd use to describe Kean.

I would, how would he spend all that lovely money and send Sir Alex a Christmas present every year?

If they do sack him, who is going to decide who to bring in? There's only Simon Hunt left now and will the venkys let him decide?

Furthermore and probably more valid .. who the hell is going to come to this Circus?

At least they watched the game and saw that he had no support whatsoever from the fans....

We need to continue the protest at Stamford bridge..

They had delayed feed and instead of hearing venkys out they got fed we want venkys

I saw some idiot Sky reporter earlier telling us all that Venky's trust Kean (I bet they do) and have been convinced by the testimonies of other managers like Ferguson and Moyes (what a bunch of suckers they are). This is all presented as if it is entirely normal. The media-industrial complex will continue to (Please don't use that word again) us over.

Archived