BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mrs Desai is a Joke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's unfair to Sarah Palin. She was actually a competent governor, though not so much as a vice-presidential candidate.

It would be hard to find a political equivalent to D's demonstrated incompetence.

I was referring more to her silly beliefs. I'm not sure what is more stupid, thinking the Earth is only 6000 years old or believing you can achieve the Champions League with a £5m transfer kitty.

I was referring more to her silly beliefs. I'm not sure what is more stupid, thinking the Earth is only 6000 years old or believing you can achieve the Champions League with a £5m transfer kitty.

I think she obviously meant Championship.

That's unfair to Sarah Palin. She was actually a competent governor, though not so much as a vice-presidential candidate.

It would be hard to find a political equivalent to D's demonstrated incompetence.

id bang her :P

I call her Desai publicly now. What's the point of a prefix set for respect, which has to be earnt in the first place?

Anyone that requests people call them 'Madame' instantly gets the opposite from me. I will never cater to someone's ego in that way.

Anyone that requests people call them 'Madame' instantly gets the opposite from me. I will never cater to someone's ego in that way.

'Madame' is also used when referring to the one who runs a house of ill-repute or brothel. That kind of fits.

Since the Venkys bought Rovers and proceeded to dismantle the Club much anger has been directed, IMO quite rightly, at them and their puppet aka Coco and their other 'advisers'. If it had been their collective intention to deliberately destroy Rovers then they could not have done a better job.

IMO the one who has got away quite lightly in all of this is the Madame of Pune. The Madame has not been singled out as much as she should have been as the leader of owners and the blame should be laid at her door - she speaks and the rest run around like headless chickens. It is her arrogance and total inability to accept that she has made a mistake in owning and managing Rovers that has caused most of Rovers problems and will continue to do so as long as she rules the roost.

Desao OUT Desai OUT Desai OUT

I feel we should stop calling her Mrs Desai, I call people by there title and name when I have respect for them, from now on I'd rather her be know only as an obscenity or such like. Maybe the sow or witch.

'Joan' as in Joan Collins in 'The Bitch' was a perfect fit last year and it's still good now imo.

Unfortunately for our club Mrs Desai is not a joke - she is extremely dangerous as has been proven over the past 18 months or so. On the other hand Palin while with her outrageous statements does appear dangerous but has become a joke in the US along with her ultra-conservative and unelectable Tea party. Both women should have a hatchet through their heads - along with most members of the Republican party.

Unfortunately for our club Mrs Desai is not a joke - she is extremely dangerous as has been proven over the past 18 months or so. On the other hand Palin while with her outrageous statements does appear dangerous but has become a joke in the US along with her ultra-conservative and unelectable Tea party. Both women should have a hatchet through their heads - along with most members of the Republican party.

D is a joke and is either corrupt or incompetent, in my opinion. Either way you are correct, she is dangerous to the Rovers continued well being.

If you think the tea party is "unelectable" you haven't been paying attention to the primaries. By way of one example, Lugar just lost. And I would not be so quick to dismiss Palin. She was a poor VP candidate but that was more likely the result of differing to McCain's chosen handlers, rather than her own judgment. I think she'll be a powerful political figure for years to come.

And as conservative Republican, I find it amusing that those Jim MK2's enlightened political persuasion are so quick to resort to violent language.

If Palin and the Tea party get anywhere near the White House it will prove that Americans have finally gone stark raving bonkers. As for conservative Republicans they they are one very good reason why I could never live in the US.

D is a joke and is either corrupt or incompetent, in my opinion. Either way you are correct, she is dangerous to the Rovers continued well being.

If you think the tea party is "unelectable" you haven't been paying attention to the primaries. By way of one example, Lugar just lost. And I would not be so quick to dismiss Palin. She was a poor VP candidate but that was more likely the result of differing to McCain's chosen handlers, rather than her own judgment. I think she'll be a powerful political figure for years to come.

And as conservative Republican, I find it amusing that those Jim MK2's enlightened political persuasion are so quick to resort to violent language.

Sarah Palin's judgement? What judgement? So far out of her depth even Americans noticed!

The world is a safer place while she's restricted to the "lecture" circuit!

Archived