BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mrs Desai is a Joke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D is a joke and is either corrupt or incompetent, in my opinion. Either way you are correct, she is dangerous to the Rovers continued well being.

If you think the tea party is "unelectable" you haven't been paying attention to the primaries. By way of one example, Lugar just lost. And I would not be so quick to dismiss Palin. She was a poor VP candidate but that was more likely the result of differing to McCain's chosen handlers, rather than her own judgment. I think she'll be a powerful political figure for years to come.

And as conservative Republican, I find it amusing that those Jim MK2's enlightened political persuasion are so quick to resort to violent language.

Palin was a poor candidate because she was a poor candidate. An unashamed know-nothing idiot, reveling in her own ignorance, her political power extends only as far her ability whip up a crowd with a fact-free screed against Obama, healthy-eating and the 'Lamestream' media. I accept that that is perhaps quite a lot of heft in a country where millions upon millions of people vote against their economic interests every four year, but still...

Lugar lost to a guy who defines compromise as having the Democrats agree with him and his insane, mouth-breathing electoral base. The modern GOP is a joke. Mrs Desai would be expelled for being too intellectual.

Ok here is another theory. The plan was always to make the Rovers brand big in India .... but while we were still in the Premier it was never going to happen ... we would be seen as cannon fodder for the 'big' teams. So perhaps by dropping a division (thereby becoming a bigger fish in a smaller sea), and buying up the rights to screen the Championship in India to the masses the plan would be back on track! Or maybe not!

You're comparing Desai to an American Governor? There's no comparison. Desai is a one-man (woman) wrecking machine. In business, her "management" of Rovers is something a 5 year old could replicate. Complete and utter failure in every sense. They can write books on how not to do business the way she's done with Rovers. Great material for university business students.

Ok here is another theory. The plan was always to make the Rovers brand big in India .... but while we were still in the Premier it was never going to happen ... we would be seen as cannon fodder for the 'big' teams. So perhaps by dropping a division (thereby becoming a bigger fish in a smaller sea), and buying up the rights to screen the Championship in India to the masses the plan would be back on track! Or maybe not!

JHC give it a rest !! I don't know how much they paid you or what they gave you but your slummy slimy pals have shagged us over ... Stop sticking up for them

That's exactly what they were thinking for sure.

Youre smoking the same stuff as Kean!!

If you caught someone shhagging your missus I bet you'd make em a brew and full english before they left.

I would respectfully request that the lady with breasts of balsamic and a forehead gracefully adorned as befits her person, do bow to the wishes of the masses and cast asunder the evil one.

The evil one being a masquerade of Mr Brinner and Mr Hague in appearance but of personality ultimately doomed to either end in a cuckoos nest or in a Germanic bunker.

I have no doubts that The Raos intentions originally were/are genuine, don't compound matters by considering whatever Uncle Fester suggests. Whatever it is it's nonsense.

You have 2 options as I see it, completely clear the decks, come clean and start afresh with some serious and sensible ideas supported by considerable financial investment or do one. Simples!

Archived