BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Final

answer my questions. :lol: Youre fooling nobody!

So how do you think the lads performed tonight? Do you think Robbie will cut it in the first team next year ... did you think Urwin looked in charge of his area? Come on you must have an opinion on tonight's performance since you have bothered to contribute to this thread about the YOUTH team.

So how do you think the lads performed tonight? Do you think Robbie will cut it in the first team next year ... did you think Urwin looked in charge of his area? Come on you must have an opinion on tonight's performance since you have bothered to contribute to this thread about the YOUTH team.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I couldnt get to Ewood tonight, which I'm gutted about. So you'll have to tell me your thoughts. After youve given some honest answers to my questions I posed to you on moday night.

It'd make a change for you to actually talk about FOOTBALL on here.

A very enjoyable game tonight with both sides showing plenty of skill. If the Rovers could have found a second goal, and they were unfortunate not to do so, it might have been a different outcome. However, I thought Chelsea defended their lead very well and look to have some very talented individuals. The Rovers are very much a "team" but as always Edwards, O'Connell and O'Sullivan caught the eye.

It will be interesting to see how these lads develop in the Reserves next season as we have had promising lads at this level in recent years who have failed to progress when they've moved up. However, many of these lads have already sampled Reserve football and have impressed at that level. I just hope that the mass exodus of senior players in the summer doesn't result in these lads being pushed into the senior team too early. We have a group of very promising youngsters here and these lads are the future of the club and need to be looked after.

Any pitch invasions, or Kean out chants? :glare:

Na, but we still missed you Mike!

Team played really well tonight, some very good footballers in the team. Stand out performances from Raheem Henley and the big no. 5, over the two legs was much more even than 4-1 suggests. The fact Chelsea spent most of the second half time wasting proves that.

Na, but we still missed you Mike!

Team played really well tonight, some very good footballers in the team. Stand out performances from Raheem Henley and the big no. 5, over the two legs was much more even than 4-1 suggests. The fact Chelsea spent most of the second half time wasting proves that.

Thanks Barry, good to hear that the Rovers youngsters played well.

No surprise there chaff-boy .... bought yourself a Citeh kit yet?

Neil... I think you need to change your name and start over. ;)

People won't forget the 'tremblers' stuff in a hurry. You cannot deny that you were in the wrong. You backed the wrong horse big time. The Venky's are not what you thought, we have been relegated under the most unecessary and distressing circumstances and imo the club is now virtually destroyed and will be lucky to survive the summer.

On the other hand if you choose to continue under the name ES then you should be contrite, maybe apologise and not come back full of defiance with all guns blazing. Who do you think you are.... Steve Kean? :P

Enjoy watching those youngsters while you can. Kean is totting up their future transfer value as we speak.

If we enter administration I might be wrong but I'd assume that they could leave for nothing like the senior players.

Just back from Craven Cottage.

The Youngsters lost 2-0 in the final of the Premier League u-18 competition.

Easily matched Fulham until one of our youngsters decided the edge of the 6 yard box was a good place for an over heavy back-heeled flick. We hadn't carried much threat up front before then and didn't afterwards. Went down to ten for a second yellow when we were 2 down with 5 minutes to play.

Thought we played better at Chelsea losing 4-0.

Neil... I think you need to change your name and start over. ;)

People won't forget the 'tremblers' stuff in a hurry. You cannot deny that you were in the wrong. You backed the wrong horse big time. The Venky's are not what you thought, we have been relegated under the most unecessary and distressing circumstances and imo the club is now virtually destroyed and will be lucky to survive the summer.

On the other hand if you choose to continue under the name ES then you should be contrite, maybe apologise and not come back full of defiance with all guns blazing. Who do you think you are.... Steve Kean? :P

If we enter administration I might be wrong but I'd assume that they could leave for nothing like the senior players.

Thanks for that 'drog, always good to put a face to a name and you've just confirmed it for me.

My mate was one of the linesman today (the young one), said our number 10 was the best player in our team.

Agreed, number 10 was outstanding. Huge shame he kicked the ball away (one yellow) then got done for a nothing challenge for a second yellow when two other Rovers youngsters should have already walked given the standards the ref had set from his first half card performance.

• Backroom

Said in another thread but I mentioned about Raheem Hanleys contract to andy cryer and he doesnt think he's staying

Archived