BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's to speak with Indian press today

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaushal Goyal ‏ @kaushal__

@sportingintel here's the scan from Times of India's 10th May New Delhi edition. http://twitpic.com/9jdejk

Retweeted by sportingintelligence

Thats the only source i can find, the scan of the Indian Times. Breifly mentions Venkys speaking to media in one line or so. Don't know how true it is.

Found it interesting that 'Joe Morrison', the TenSports and TenAction TV Anchor for Live Football to the Middle East, Indian subcontinent and Asia has tweeted today saying...

@joefooty Blackburn fans must accept SEM and Jerome Anderson are really running your club - that is where the true problem lies!

What evidence does he know what we need to? I wonder?

Found it interesting that 'Joe Morrison', the TenSports and TenAction TV Anchor for Live Football to the Middle East, Indian subcontinent and Asia has tweeted today saying...

@joefooty Blackburn fans must accept SEM and Jerome Anderson are really running your club - that is where the true problem lies!

What evidence does he know what we need to? I wonder?

Get him tweeted and see what he knows!

Good work sweeney, all you can do is ask.

Just some of his tweets since then...

@joefooty: do you really think that the guy who introduced the Venkys to Blackburn and architect of transfer policy just walked away?

@joefooty: as u know SK is a JA client so I will believe no further involvement of SEM when non of their clients r there

@joefooty: Those asking for evidence: everything in football is contractual so turn it around and someone show me a termination of SEM involvement

@joefooty: An Agency involved in purchase of a club representation of the manager and transfer of owners son is like Mr Fox in charge of the chickens!

Rao to timesnow

1. hunt sacked to cut cost

2. only some malicious fans are protesting

3. Media in uk have right to say whatever they want

4. we are note selling

5. obviously of the poor results fans are disappoint and point 2

Rao to timesnow

4. we are note selling

1. Bullplop

2. Absolute Bullplop

3. Ok?

4. B******s!

5. Bullplop

Rao to timesnow

4. we are note selling

1. Yeah they are dead right. Football clubs don't need board members. Just like any company. Empty your desk Desai...

2. WHAT!!??

Well that was badly recorded and unclear but what I did gather is that he didnt have any passion and he doesnt seem to be botherd and seems absolutly clueless "nobody is to be blamed" for our relegation - I GIVE YOU OUR OWNERS!!!!

Archived