BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vote for Rovers' fans

Along with many others on here I've sometimes been so angry I've commented on various online newspaper articles.

After a while you just realise how utterly pointless it is.....

Banging your head against a brick wall doesn't come anywhere near to describing the situation.

It's even more galling now to see most of these media morons deciding we might have been right all along and we shouldn't have been crucified.

The stable door was taken off its hinges and the horse bolted over the precipice months ago.

Along with many others on here I've sometimes been so angry I've commented on various online newspaper articles.

After a while you just realise how utterly pointless it is.....

Banging your head against a brick wall doesn't come anywhere near to describing the situation.

It's even more galling now to see most of these media morons deciding we might have been right all along and we shouldn't have been crucified.

The stable door was taken off its hinges and the horse bolted over the precipice months ago.

There is a phrase amongst journos "Don't read the bottom half of the internet" which means "don't bother reading the comments". The vast majority really don't care what we think, just how many eyeballs their content gets.

Archived