BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Buyer To go Public ?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walker trust buy back?

TBH I heard this rumour a week or so ago. From my mum of all people who know's FA about football, so I took it exactly as that. Then I did think that maybe they're the ones who could force a sale if sale conditions have been broken?!

I don't know anything, I'm just repeating what I heard & my own ramblings.

I don't really care so long as it gets those tosspots out of Ewood!

Venkean Out!

Ive just heard of Battersby/Currie on here but do they have some sort of business biography I can read online? I'm clueless about their worth/background. Appreciate it.

Your best bet is to look them up on Director Check.

TBH I heard this rumour a week or so ago. From my mum of all people who know's FA about football, so I took it exactly as that. Then I did think that maybe they're the ones who could force a sale if sale conditions have been broken?!

I did too at last home game & had the same thoughts

Well Ian Currie is mixing with some interesting names here:

SENONE LLP

Directors:

Mr Michael Beverley

Mr Anthony Hitchen

Mr Richard Edward Manley

Mr Michael Beverley

KEVIN PIETERSEN LIMITED

FORMBY PARTNERS LLP

Mr Wayne Rooney

Mr Theo Paphitis

Mr Ian William Currie ACA

I don't know anything, I'm just repeating what I heard & my own ramblings.

I don't really care so long as it gets those tosspots out of Ewood!

Venkean Out!

Matthewman was a director for years and his wife Linda (Jack's daughter) is, I understand, a real Roverite.

• Backroom

No way will the Trust pump back money to buy the club. They wanted out. They havent looked back...EVER! More chance of Syed Ali turning out to be Bill Gates.

Yep, I'd be floored if it was the Trust. They're long gone.

I hope whoever this is has a plan beyond asking them "wanna sell?" cos everyone who's tried that so far has been met with a firm "no".

By the wording of Kamy's tweet you could say the same about the recently formed BRSIT.

At the moment they are busy organising the BRSIT meeting on the 26th. I can't see it being BRSIT, they would just come out and say it now if that was the case. Unless they are secretly ready to announce backing from someone but still I can't see it.

There is a potential buyer should be going public tomorrow. We are not talking mega bucks but someone who knows football and will steady the club. Whether Venky's sell or not is different question but this is viable if Venky's can be persuaded to sell.

Can't say anymore until tomorrow.

Read: Blackmailed.

Well Ian Currie is mixing with some interesting names here:

SENONE LLP

Directors:

Mr Michael Beverley

Mr Anthony Hitchen

Mr Richard Edward Manley

Mr Michael Beverley

KEVIN PIETERSEN LIMITED

FORMBY PARTNERS LLP

Mr Wayne Rooney

Mr Theo Paphitis

Mr Ian William Currie ACA

Mr Theo Paphitis interesting name in that list amongst others, turned Millwall round as Chairman took them out of administration, besides that a successful businessman. A football man as well think he owns or part owns a non league team.

The financial fair play rules have come into effect in the championship now anyway so we just need decent owners. Not Billionaires.

Plus the parachute payments gives rovers an advantage over the other clubs. Just need a good owner and manager to use it properly.

I think we're all of the opinion that literally anyone is better than wankeys! Whether it be Ian Currie, Walker Trust, Quataris or that Bill fella who wanted Rangers.

I'm not bothered about mega bucks, just someone to steady the ship. even if it's only short term whilst a 'proper' buyer is found, hence my thoughts that my mum's rumour might not be that far off. Club in ruins, Jack's memory, promises broken etc, let's buy it back & try again to find a decent new custodian, we can force the sale because of X, Y & Z etc.

Again just my ramblings.

Archived