BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Poll

Do you want Venky's to sell the club? (Replacement for LET poll)  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Venky's to sell the club? (Replacement for LET poll)

• Yes
    • No

• Backroom

I honestly don't see how any Rovers fan could vote anything but yes. Even Bradders, Arran, etc would surely struggle to come up with a logical reason for saying 'no'.

Any idea why the LT poll was pulled so fast? Surely the 6 fingered people wouldnt have been up that early on a Saturday morning

Would imagine they realised the poll was pointless.

I honestly don't see how any Rovers fan could vote anything but yes. Even Bradders, Arran, etc would surely struggle to come up with a logical reason for saying 'no'.

Quite a few have disappeared since relegation eh?

Do admin have the option to email all members of the forum Glenn??

It may be something that should be considered, if we could get votes in the thousands it would be difficult for the press and Kean to ignore. Same with the Agnew one.

I've just voted "NO."

Because I am TAKING THE PI55.

Just feck off Venkys

So you've turned 100% into less than 100%, yet you know how "the club" spin everything. Smart thinking.

This is like asking do you want to find the cure for cancer.

some cancers can be cured, the one the Rovers has, most definately can be cured

This is like asking do you want to find the cure for cancer.

some cancers can be cured, the one the Rovers has, most definately can be cured

SteveRovers & Stuart,

I get your points but quite frankly I don't give a fuc5 anymore.

With apologies if you think that a BRFCS poll will make any difference to the Sh1t Storm that is Venkys & Steve Kean.

SteveRovers & Stuart,

I get your points but quite frankly I don't give a fuc5 anymore.

With apologies if you think that a BRFCS poll will make any difference to the Sh1t Storm that is Venkys & Steve Kean.

The LT thought it was worth doing a poll, then took it down when they realised dingles were messing with it.

The poll on here then followed.

The site is also presenting a petition - worthwhile or not, who knows?

Being able to say, we also ran a poll and received 100% of responses against Venky's ownership might also have possible. It no longer is - even if it is a joke (although I see someone else has also backed Venkys - dingle?)

However, having said all that you are quite within your rights not to give a ****.

The LT thought it was worth doing a poll, then took it down when they realised dingles were messing with it.

The poll on here then followed.

The site is also presenting a petition - worthwhile or not, who knows?

Being able to say, we also ran a poll and received 100% of responses against Venky's ownership might also have possible. It no longer is - even if it is a joke (although I see someone else has also backed Venkys - dingle?)

However, having said all that you are quite within your rights not to give a ****.

It still rounds up to 100%. No worries

probably longsiders1882 and samdingle.

I can't believe it'd be a genuine rovers fan, unless it was a smart phone accidental click or something?

Don't see it being longsiders. Even doubtful about Sam. You never know though.

Archived