BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Steve Lean Video

Speaking of new Steve Kean videos, what happened to video of him criticising Allardyce that was meant to come out this week?

I was waiting for that to leak as well. Everything that may be used against Coco the Lunatic should be leaked as soon as humanly possible.

As for the new Kean video - nice one!

Speaking of new Steve Kean videos, what happened to video of him criticising Allardyce that was meant to come out this week?

The guy on Twitter said he was waiting to receive the video from his friend, as yet it looks like he hasn't received it.

Edit: Just read that he's trying to get onto the guy. Someone asked if it was because he wanted to sell it to the press so was holding onto it rather than giving it away for free. Doesn't know.

I have done another of these vids for a giggle.

Some may not like them but i find it therapeutic.

Loved it, like I did with the others. Cut the swearing out and it may get tweeted all over the place. It tells the truth and the end was brilliant. Your call BR. Cheers!

Archived