BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its an ok shirt but its not as nice as the current home shirt. Be interesting to see what sponsor / charity gets slapped on the front this time, if any at all!

I'm actually impressed that the shirt will be on sale so quickly, especially considering how unorganised this football club is from top to bottom nowadays.

i like the shirt, safe design for sure- however wont be giving venkys a penny of my hard earned until they either install a manager and club structure it deserves or just sod off alltogether, so it looks like i wont be buying this anytime soon and only going to away games

Is this the real one or has it been made in India

:D by Umbra Industries of Pune

Embarrassing not to have a sponsor for the second off-season running. Another first?

Aggers "To match our Barcelonaesque style on the pitch we are avoiding placing a corporate sponsor on the front of the shirt, just like the Blaugrana did prior to 2006. We feel we do not need the shirt sponsorship as sales of season tickets have topped the 38,000 mark, which Venky's, my little cuddly stevie and the owners are happy about"

Aggers "To match our Barcelonaesque style on the pitch we are avoiding placing a corporate sponsor on the front of the shirt, just like the Blaugrana did prior to 2006. We feel we do not need the shirt sponsorship as sales of season tickets have topped the 38,000 mark, which Venky's, my little cuddly stevie and the owners are happy about"

We should stop calling them "the owners" and call them "the owned".

Rumour has it a sacking was odds on earlier today but Mrs D managed to convince Kean to keep her on.

Does Dunn actively try to look like a vagrant or is it just a general lack of personal hygiene?

Looks like he would stink if you stood downwind of him.

Great marketing though - put a fat lad in a shirt too small for him and use the current boo-boy, a couple of weeks after he intentionally wound up the majority of Rovers fans.

I have been told bet365 is going to be our sponsor and the away kit GREEN, The source seems pretty confident!!!

On another note, someone sugeested last night that we should perhaps have our own Blue and White shirts done for next season, and refuse to buy the new kit to cut off another supply to venkys

Archived