SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean's Celtic influence?

Probably. Is it hoops?

Then again it's possibly a tribute to Plymouth Argyle - who we'll be playing before long at this rate.

I like the new kit, wot be buying until they sack Kean. In fact I'll not be buying anything from the club shop until that point.

I look forward to seeing the blue and white Picket Line metal bin, endorsed by Hughesy, which will surely become a best seller. "the perfect gift to help you fall out with your fellow Rovers fan. Ideal for those cold winter evenings in December at home on a Tuesday in the snow against Yeovil Town. Comes with a letter of approval personally signed by Keano and Aggers."

Blackburn Rovers FC playing in GREEN ?????

what the fooking hell is all that about ?????

We play in blue and white and have an association with Red/Black or Yellow (I know we have had the odd coloured away kit over the years) BUT GREEN ???????

we are NOT Celtic we are BLACKBURN

Its a nice enough shirt , bit safe in some respects. Too dear at £43 for one season. The release of it however is another PR car crash, shoved under the radar, released a week after relegation using terrible photos of one of the clubs most disliked players and a fat lad. Be very interesting to see how many they shift in tbe first week.

Was the decision to move to 'halves' rather than 'quarter' ever explained? I wouldn't be surprised if it was unintentional last season and just slipped through the net until it was too late to go back on the design.

Green could be interesting, depending on what shade they choose. Hopefully a nice bright green or a reserved green like Sporting Lisbon's kit.

I agree - dont want a dark green or a green like Plymouths.

Bright green maybe, or mint green with black.

Why the hell was Bradkey Orr chosen to model the new kit? He's been here less than 6 months, surely Jason Lowe or Grant Hanley would have been better choices.

The Rovers thinking these days is ridiculous, they have no common sense or purely just don't think what the fans may want. Did they replace Simon Williams and if so was it with the office junior who has no business experience?

The Rovers thinking these days is ridiculous, they have no common sense or purely just don't think what the fans may want. Did they replace Simon Williams and if so was it with the office junior who has no business experience?

Simon had a team down there that have lots of experience, such as the guy who was next in command after him.

They also had Paul Hunt who's background is commercial side of things too...but hes now gone aswell!

Why the hell was Bradkey Orr chosen to model the new kit? He's been here less than 6 months, surely Jason Lowe or Grant Hanley would have been better choices.

Keano choose his favourites.

I agree. Is this a wind up? who makes the decision as to which players are chosen? Or was it just a case of "OK lads we need two of you two model next seasons strip....hands up who'll definitely be here next year?....only you two? Well come on then Bradley and Dunny let's get the gear on...."

I saw two, one very similar to the home kit, replace blue and white with green and black and one with all green.

The green is a similar shade to that of robbo's kit for the last two seasons.

So basically the bet365 colour too

bet365.gif

Can anyone knock up the black and green halved one?

Just come across a leaked image on twitter of the away kit looking like a celtic shirt, green and white hoops, with the bet365 logo on it as well. No idea if its genuine at all.

You can see this by going to @joshboswellbrfc on twitter. sorry i can't post a link i can't access twitter at work, i saw it on my mobile.

Archived