BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The choice of brown-nosed Bradley as a model really seems to go hand in hand with the view of the fans that the club holds these days. Anything to ###### us off seems to be the method used. I wonder if they will use Orr to "personally deliver" season tickets as well. That could be fun...

just got an email from Rovers about the home kit but the word "KIT" in the email is in green so that is suggesting we will be getting the green away kit next season. Or I might just be looking into it too much

Just got the email and had exactly the same thought. Gonna get stuck with a green away kit. I'd imagine that 'kit' would usually be either white or red.

The choice of brown-nosed Bradley as a model really seems to go hand in hand with the view of the fans that the club holds these days. Anything to ###### us off seems to be the method used. I wonder if they will use Orr to "personally deliver" season tickets as well. That could be fun...

Wont take him long.

I'm with Rickard, it literally is like the club are doing everything in their power to wind us up. Bradley Orr modelling our new shirts? The same Bradley Orr who basically said FU to every Rovers fan on the planet...

Oh yeh! I really want to buy a fancy new shirt now.

Little suprise it is Dunn and Orr modelling. They are so boringly predictable! Dunn looks like he has already put some weight on as well.

Can someone please explain why it is for the second season running (including one season in THE MOST LUCRATIVE SPONSORSHIP LEAGUE IN THE WORLD) that we don't have a "don't use that flurking word again" flurking SHIRT SPONSOR. Puck, Luck, Tuck, Buck, Ruck, Duck and every similar sounding word beginning with F...

Oh wait, I know why.... flurking, pucking, lucking, tucking, bucking, rucking, ducking, VENKYS.

Can someone please explain why it is for the second season running (including one season in THE MOST LUCRATIVE SPONSORSHIP LEAGUE IN THE WORLD) that we don't have a "don't use that flurking word again" flurking SHIRT SPONSOR. Puck, Luck, Tuck, Buck, Ruck, Duck and every similar sounding word beginning with F...

Lots of rumours we do - and that it will be BET365...we shall see!

Um, what's the point having green & white ANYTHING?

An away kit should preferably contrast with the home kit.

It's like when we had that awful white kit a couple years back.

Um, what's the point having green & white ANYTHING?

An away kit should preferably contrast with the home kit.

It's like when we had that awful white kit a couple years back.

As others have suggested if its green with any hint of orange and white we know who's idea it is.

Archived