BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of rumours we do - and that it will be BET365...we shall see!

From where, pal ? I'd be amazed! No bugger wanted to sponsor us when we were in the Prem!

Ignore him Chaddy, I have some of the shirts already.

54.99 to you mate. Want my paypal details?

:lol: you must be joking ;)

It's hard work this satire business at times isn't it?

I'll give you £42 and not a penny more for an original fake.

You can have two for 85, and that's WITH the multi buy AND Fleming discount. No Championship badges on the arms though.

Those pictures are completely bogus. The real kit for next year has already been leaked:

2dgjkgo.png

Get rid of the logos, give it white sleeves and white shorts with blue and claret hooped socks, and it will be the home colours of " Lancashire Red Rose" when the financially-enforced amalgamation of Rovers and Burnley takes place.

Every away following next season should be a sea of YELLOW & BLACK!!!

Shirts, scarves, balloons, beach balls, banners EVERYTHING!!!

I read somewhere the yellow & black protests totally p155ed the Venkys off.....so why stop a good thing? :huh:

I`m all for a YELLOW & BLACK away club, as my self imposed exile from Ewood will continue until the elephant washers sell up & bugger off.

Will ask again...

Has anyone bought or seen anyone wearing one ?

Saw a bloke buying a kids one yesterday.

Once Kean is gone I will get 3. This is now my silent protest until then.

I've bought my two kids their kits. I'm not going to deny them having it cause they're only 5 and 3 and they dont really understand the whole thing, apart from Kean out so we will start winning again. I haven't bought myself one which I normally would though. I got talking to the guy who served me and he says they've hardly sold any! Plus he 'told' me the away kit is navy.

Still got it and wear it, and that orange and silver cis one too :D

I have both of those too. I wear it when im on the bibs team at 5 a side rather than wearing a luminous bib! does the job perfect!

Confess to the gold one too - i thought that was great in its day. Just full of cig burns now!

Guest Rovers4Good

Last years kit was awesome and think that this is not as good but still it's better than some we've had :)

Think Umbro are the way forward for us but how long will they stick around?

Archived