BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

So... what exactly is "Footiball" ?

Perhaps it's a new style of play that is about to be introduced that will see the team promoted back first season and go on to European glory ? A revolutionary new tactic that will stun the world ? I say don't knock it till you've tried it. Anything's got to be better that the horror show we've seen on the pitch this last year.....

Have they started "Footiball" training at Brockhall in preparation for next season ?

Sarcasm aside, Agnew has been complicit in the decline that we have seen 'our' club (or what was once 'our' club) spiral down into. He's got the stink of Venkys, Kean, and corruption about him. As the PR man, he has clearly had a big hand in orchestrating the smear campaign against fans that was so successful in deflecting the ineptitude of Kean as a manager, and which was lapped up by the press and the pundits all year.

My vote : No thankyou.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... what exactly is "Footiball" ?

Perhaps it's a new style of play that is about to be introduced that will see the team promoted back first season and go on to European glory ? A revolutionary new tactic that will stun the world ? I say don't knock it till you've tried it. Anything's got to be better that the horror show we've seen on the pitch this last year.....

Have they started "Footiball" training at Brockhall in preparation for next season ?

Sarcasm aside, Agnew has been complicit in the decline that we have seen 'our' club (or what was once 'our' club) spiral down into. He's got the stink of Venkys, Kean, and corruption about him. As the PR man, he has clearly had a big hand in orchestrating the smear campaign against fans that was so successful in deflecting the ineptitude of Kean as a manager, and which was lapped up by the press and the pundits all year.

My vote : No thankyou.

FOOTIBALL is played on the mean streets of Glasgow by ginger haired kids who live in Cumbernauld as in the well known phrase 'Gis ower footiball back ya wee numpty'

Yes but the site would be in trouble legally if I provided it.

Actually, it wouldn't (provided that you had obtained it legitimately).

My hands are aching this morning as I've spent the last 5 days holding onto my hat "for a rocky ride" that hasn't happened.

So, if you have anything, I would urge you to furnish it.

FOOTIBALL is played on the mean streets of Glasgow by ginger haired kids who live in Cumbernauld as in the well known phrase 'Gis ower footiball back ya wee numpty'

Pity our Scottish striker is David Goodwillie and not Al Fecinchinye!

Venkys could well be thinking of appointing a new CEO as last week Balaji said that "there will be lots of changes in the near future".

Also, Venky Rao when asked if the leaked letter was the reason for Hunt's sacking, replied that the letter was nothing to do with it as it was just a cost cutting measure - "It is not sacking because of that. Some staff have to be... We have to bring the budget down"- so a direct replacement of Hunt as Deputy CEO would not make sense.

But if they were about to appoint a CEO, then it would make sense to ditch the Deputy CEO if they could not afford both a CEO and a Deputy.

Please not Minister of Propaganda Agnew though !

Thinking about it, does it even matter if Agnew's appointed CEO?

From the sounds of it, Team Kean is running the show, anyway. Hunt was made deputy CEO and had absolutely no authority whatsoever and was made the scapegoat for our relegation. I doubt anyone worth their salt would want to come here and even if they did they'd only be a puppet. We need to focus on shifting Venky's out of the club. Anything that happens in the interim is, quite frankly, hopeless.

Thinking about it, does it even matter if Agnew's appointed CEO?

It does to me, because I'll not be going whilst that idiot is CEO, he's not fit to lace John Williams boots, its an insult to every Blackburn Rovers fan out their :angry2:

It does to me, because I'll not be going whilst that idiot is CEO, he's not fit to lace John Williams boots, its an insult to every Blackburn Rovers fan out their :angry2:

I thought you were boycotting anyway?

And that Coco is talking to a group of people he doesn't know!

Is that really how the Venkys who are known for their high regard for 'family values' want 'their' Company to be represented in the Public eye - by a drunk bald fat man with a loud mouth in a Hong Kong bar.

Remember Mrs Desai - Coco is the Public Face of your FAMILY all around the World

Come on Aggers , where's the defence of poor little Stevie and his video stardom, as a future CEO and PRotector of Kean you really need to be on the ball .

Yes come on defender of all that is evil - the silence is deafening. I really hope he is implicated in the whole sordid affair too along with the toad that is Anderson.

Let's stop messing about-the close season clock is ticking fast. Let's go for Gordon Taylor as CEO, Illyas, Ian, Ian and Wayne as the local decision making board and let them appoint a manger with proven credentials in gaining promotion from the Championship-perhaps Curbishley. Simples.

Archived