BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

Wouldn't it be so poetic if he were finally brought down by his own lying fetid gob?

Time for bed and prayers...... Please, please, please let this be the end this prick!

+1,000,000

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

The typical youtube comments. Normally i'd avoid... but... HAHAHAHAHAH

Olsson is amazing as long as he is played on the left wing......think against Liverpool and Bolton at home last season......away at Burnley the year before (and not just cos of his dive).......imo he's our 2nd best player......he's also young

Lowe will become a good player i think

haha tho this is hilarious......and he says we're gonna win the carling cup haha.....why did u "forfeit" then you utter clown

hopefully the venky's don't like a representative of their business acting like this in public.......dont think we should jinx it and just presume he will be fired

and nice one for the legends who filmed it and good luck getting that 100 quid

i do agree with him tho that Hoilett is better than Jones

I take it that this has been mailed to all big Indian media outlets?

Someone should get this up on Piratebay or a similar site. Sites such as Piratebay are much harder to reach than Youtube with regard to cease & desist orders etc.

Kean in bold quotes, fans in italics.

"Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, all bid for him."

We can't not let him go though, can you? he's too big for us!

[unaudiable]

"I'll go back. When I came in, he was playing in the academy. So I went down to one of the academy games. I said, 'who's that lad there?' I said to the academy coach.

He said 'Phil Jones.'

And I went, 'what do you think to him?'

And they said 'oh, we're not sure we're gonna keep him on.'

I went, 'are you fudgin' joking?'

And he went 'what, do you think he's good?'

And I went 'send him up to see me at the training centre fudgin' tomorrow. Good? He's... he's... he's... he's as good as John Terry. He runs the... get him up to... if you don't like him, no problem. I fudgin' like him. Send him up to traini... to see me at training centre tomorrow.'

So I said to Sam, I said 'Sam, I've got a player here for you.'

He went, 'what is he like?'

I went 'he's better than John Terry at his age.'

And he went 'fudge off!' That's what Sam said.

And I went, I went...

What's your relationship like now with Sam like...

"I haven't spoke to him. He mullered me, so fudge him. No, I was good... I worked my balls off for him. And then, and then he had a go at me, fudge him."

So why did Sam get the sack then? (Lads give their opinions)

"Just because he's a fudgin' crook. That's the only reason.

So, listen. So I said to him, 'I've got a player here for you.' And he went 'fudge off.' And I went 'listen, he's brilliant.'

Anyway, Jonesy came up, you know, and, I tried to get that young group, because they weren't in the first team, so I had to get Olsson and Hoilett and Jones... and, and, and Hanley, so I worked with them and... I, I, I done double sessions with them everyday, and Jonesy was a marvelous p... a genius better. And Martin Olsson was brilliant, and Jason Lowe... and Jason Lowe is f*ckin'... but Jason Lowe's a player. We'll finish top half. And we'll win the Carling Cup."

Seriously?

"Yeah, definitely."

I bet you twenty quid...

"I bet you a hundred quid. I'll give you a hundred quid. Yeah. I totally respect you guys, and what I wanna do is when we go back, right, I'll say to Paul, Paul Agnew, the press officer and say to them 'let's get a fans forum..."

After tomorrow's game?

"Yeah! I'll walk over, and get all the guys to throw their shirts over to you's, definitely."

What about the people that are saying 'sh*t, we're going down the pan, we're not signing anyone.'

"All I'll say is judge us at the end of the window. Judge us at the end of the window."

And when you come right over and come and see us in the Blackburn End, that's all I want.

"I will! I promise you. I'll walk right over, and we'll get things in to the crowd for you. Promise you."

We've paid a lot of money to come over here.

"I totally respect that. It's top drawer."

We're hardcore fans.

Ends.

[quote name='Salgado Is A Hero' timestamp='1337033624' post='1263646'

and nice one for the legends who filmed it and good luck getting that 100 quid

If this gets shut of the illegitimate they will have no need for £100, they will never be short of a drink as long as they live :rolleyes:

Does anyone remember that interview Balaji Rao gave where he said we'd finish 8th and win a cup? I wonder where he got that idea from?

If Kean is sacked for this I will personally buy whoever filmed it a beer and shake their hand...

Imagine what they'd have had lavished upon them had they released this last November.

Archived