BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

Yes it was a private conversation, but he's waited all season without releasing it, its not like it went straight on youtube.

Meh. You have no expectation of privacy in public. Especially in a sweaty HK bar.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope fans have a thick skin. Looking at the comments on twitter by those in the football media, the releasing of a private conversation hasn't gone down too well. Expect a few 'nasty & evil Rovers fans' articles in the papers over the coming days.

who cares mate. the nasty illegitimate deserves everything he ###### gets.

• Backroom

Even if he doesn't get sacked, it just makes Venky's look even worse and will give their already flailing reputation another good battering.

You reap what you sow Desai, I hope you're happy with the man you picked to manage the club. A drunk, rambling, pathetic liar.

I know this is random but he has a house down south in weybridge and I got told the name of the road today. He gets away with this then if he decideds to have some time off down south then think again as you will be getting it from all parts of the country! KEAN OUT

Can't wait to see the fall out over this tomorrow....... His excuse is bound to be ground breaking.

"It wasn't me"

"I haven't seen it"

"I was joking"

"They were going to attack me so I had to tell them what they wanted to hear"

"I'm Steve Kean, I am the Devil and can do whatever I want"

I do hope Andy Cryer doesn't put a negative slant on this and upset Captain Dignity again.

It has to make a difference. What answers could he possibly have for his allegations that Sam was sacked for being a crook? I can't think of any off hand.

So he's implying Mrs D thought Sam was a crook?

Is that right?

a few could be,

'it was my decoy, hes a robot who spouts ######'

'it was a life size steve kean bullshit doll, the words were put in its mouth by the fans'

' it was dubbed over by someone because i was actually speaking chineese at the time'

Archived