BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

public persons are public persons for a reason.

This is Kean talking to people he does not know at a bar. However drunk, he should be careful of what he says to strangers.

If it was a wire-tap of a phone conversation though, it would be something completely different.

I very much doubt this will shift the support of the Venkys Witch. The more the opposition the more she perversely backs him. I suggest nothing less than wielding a blood-stained knife over a corpse will get this bugger out of Ewood.

Now the entire media establishment will utterly hate him for his attack on Allardyce and he will find it very difficult to find a job when he is eventually sacked. So at least some good has been done....

The most mind boggling part of this is that his lies can be so easily found out.. Phil Jones and Jason Lowe both played for the reserves the season prior to Kean joining Rovers and PJ signed a professional contract within a month of us getting that idiotic clown onto our coaching staff so there is no way he was even involved in that (august 2009)..

I have heard him spout that same rubbish since day one and you only need to look at our own official site.. to quote Bowyer on 30th of May 2009 in the Academy season review for 08/09 "Jason Lowe scored two stunning goals for the Reserves, Phil Jones has progressed and gone up there, with both of them are training up there full time and they are only Academy 1st years. So from that aspect that has been a positive.".

SteveKeanLies is now trending on Twitter, could be very funny

eg

Aye, Einstein, what did you get for the theory of relativity question? (Please don't use that word again) aye, I got the same. Hand yours in 1st though." #SteveKeanLies

He was going to call it the twobobpiddlywoop until I said, no Mr Jobs-call it the IPod. #Stevekeanlies

And then I said to Matt what about a yellow family living in Springfield called The Simpsons #SteveKeanLies

The most mind boggling part of this is that his lies can be so easily found out.. Phil Jones and Jason Lowe both played for the reserves the season prior to Kean joining Rovers and PJ signed a professional contract within a month of us getting that idiotic clown onto our coaching staff so there is no way he was even involved in that (august 2009)..

I have heard him spout that same rubbish since day one and you only need to look at our own official site.. to quote Bowyer on 30th of May 2009 in the Academy season review for 08/09 "Jason Lowe scored two stunning goals for the Reserves, Phil Jones has progressed and gone up there, with both of them are training up there full time and they are only Academy 1st years. So from that aspect that has been a positive.".

These are excellent points. Well worth forwarding to the Guardian, Independent, Mail, Beeb etc!

can't remember the last time i went to bed with a smile on my face where the Rovers are concerned. I cannot wait to wake up in the morning to read more.

Don't go to bed then !!!

Just poured myself a nice big cognac. Cheers Steve !

No one else think he should be looked after for his own safety and safety of others?

These aren't the actions of someone of sound mind.

He's a total fruit loop.... He's had a read of "The Power of Positive Thinking" and seems to be under the impression that his words can mould reality.

Delusional doesn't even vaguely cover it.

Archived