BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam calls his Lawyers

Guest SuperAgentJB

There would be some poetic justice if Allardyce were to take Kean to the cleaners and wipe out all his ill gotten gains from his spell at Rovers. Here's hoping. Dust worself off and take the positives from that scenario Stevie!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and there is no sign of a resignation so I am fearing the worst.

I think he will look to take Venky's down with him - the man, IMO, has no morals. Not that Venky's should have any sympathy - you make your bed and you lie on it !

Should be some clause in his contract, about bringing the club into disrepute, although after his drink driving offence, that should have been enough, so no geat hopes he will go. He will have to be pushed, no chance of him doing the right thing and resigning.

Not if he's in breach of contract - misconduct?

This is what I'm hoping for. Though to be honest does saying that Allardyce is a crook in a bar when he didn't know he is being filmed constitute serious misconduct which they could refuse to payout on? I doubt it. I suppose if Allardyce sues the club (rather than just Kean) that could swing it.

This is what I'm hoping for. Though to be honest does saying that Allardyce is a crook in a bar when he didn't know he is being filmed constitute serious misconduct which they could refuse to payout on? I doubt it. I suppose if Allardyce sues the club (rather than just Kean) that could swing it.

[/quotes

Surely has to be misconduct. Not as if he just said it in private. To have that kind of conversation in public with supporters of the Club shows him for what he is.

Archived