BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Before we all get excited...

As bad as it seems, Venkys could change course and realise what huge mistakes they have made under the managerial reign of KEANSCUM, take better and much more professional advice on the matter and then appoint a real manage with credentials.

That would change some of the mindset against them. it wont pacify the fans but it would be a step to rebuilding the many broken bridges and promises that KEANSCUM is responsible for demolishing.

That would probably take a huge portion of humble pie but for me, RAO is a big enough man to take it on the stomach.

Venkys could actually turn some negativity into a huge positive by making the correct decisions starting with sacking this clueless clown.

I think they are realising the mistakes they have made and hope they learn from them. No matter what happens, its going to be a hugely expensive misjudgement especially of we cant bounce back at the first attempt.

I have no confidence whatsoever that Kean will be leaving us. Venky's have tolerated everything over the last 18 months, I can't see them suddenly changing course now. If they were bothered about relegation he would have gone after the Wigan game. The petition will certainly destroy Kean's theory of 1% of supporters against him, although Venky's will know already that it was a sizeable number who wanted Kean gone. They even agreed to a bodyguard to protect him. They are not bothered about his drunken behaviour or the embarrassment it brings to the club, or they would have got rid after the drink driving scandal. Instead they improved his contract and pay for his driver to take him everywhere.

Everything Kean says about Allardyce in that video he will have already said to Venky's when he manipulated his way into power 18 months ago, so no surprises to Venkys there.

However, if Allardyce succeeds in any legal action against Kean, surely if Venky's still stick behind him it will mean that they are supporting a convicted drink driver and a slanderous individual. Absolute madness for their reputation as so called honest and charitable reputation. Makes me think that it isn't them making the decision.

If nothing else I feel these are the kind of people who would sooner destroy the club and their investment e.g. liquidation, than hold their hands up and back down to the pressure of the masses, just to teach us all a lesson as to who is the boss around here and who knows best.

If Teflon is not sacked it will be a totally unprecedented situation,we will bare witness to THE biggest two-fingered salute ever known from the owners of a football club to its own supporters.

BRACE YOURSELVES FOLKS!! :o

THIS!

(They already have pretty much gave us to two-fingered salute a few times now, but your right this will be by far the biggest)

Venks have already near enough destroyed football for me. I boycotted over half the season because I refused to go because of Kean (which was a first for me, and felt very strange and slightly wrong to do so) But If Kean is still here I will not go to Ewood until Venks have gone, I will be a 'dorment' fan ready to rise from the poultry ashes of Ewood Park no matter what situation we will be in.

Edit - I will probably go to more away matches and with the money I save on season tickets, and cup matches at home.

Do the club get money from away games??

I dont think Venky's run or own the club, the might be the legal owners but who's money bought it? It's only my opinion of course but who would run a business the way they do? Maybe a chav lottery winner would make a similar balls up but even he would have the sense to realise when your most senior member of staff gives you a fantastic 10 point action plan stating how to get out of trouble you dont just ignore him and then sack him 6 months later.

It's all too much for my brain to handle, Mr's Desai wont let the brothers put any more money into the club she wants it be self sustainable (which it was before they came) so instead of acting on Paul Hunts advice to keep us in the prem hence making us self sustainable she does nothing and carries on with the advice of whoever it may be, so 6 months later we are relegated and in big financial trouble and who gets the sack?? The one guy who actually tried save the club from relegation and who is inline for promotion?? The guys that are actually ruining the club.

How does that work? I'm not talking about people that have made millions from a business, im talking about just a regular guy who can clearly see that every decision that is made is adding to the demise of our football club and their finances and I ask myself who benefits?

I dont think Venky's run or own the club, the might be the legal owners but who's money bought it? It's only my opinion of course but who would run a business the way they do? Maybe a chav lottery winner would make a similar balls up but even he would have the sense to realise when your most senior member of staff gives you a fantastic 10 point action plan stating how to get out of trouble you dont just ignore him and then sack him 6 months later.

It's all too much for my brain to handle, Mr's Desai wont let the brothers put any more money into the club she wants it be self sustainable (which it was before they came) so instead of acting on Paul Hunts advice to keep us in the prem hence making us self sustainable she does nothing and carries on with the advice of whoever it may be, so 6 months later we are relegated and in big financial trouble and who gets the sack?? The one guy who actually tried save the club from relegation and who is inline for promotion?? The guys that are actually ruining the club.

How does that work? I'm not talking about people that have made millions from a business, im talking about just a regular guy who can clearly see that every decision that is made is adding to the demise of our football club and their finances and I ask myself who benefits?

+1

I think if Kean keeps his job the pressure on the football authorities and quality journalists to investigate the farce of Blackburn Rovers will be enormous.

Although Desai may be used to pre modern business methods like some latter day Bradley Hardacre, I'm sure there will be some pretty influential people in the UK who will be kean to know what slime is lying underneath these bizarre goings on .

If he survives this he will be here as long as Venky's are, I can certainly see his position changing soon away from the public eye but as long as he is at the club in any way shape or form nothing will change.

Venky's are the ones who must leave for the club to improve.....Who in their right mind would come and work for these idiots?

They have proven they cant take critiscm, they have no business sense, they dont want the club to prosper, they are too proud to make tough decisions and they have no balls, they cant even sack people face to face.... true cowards.

If Kean goes imo nothing will change.

Could not agree more. Venky's are the source of all that is bad and who would want to work for them.

I just hope the rumours that they will be forced to sell are true.

In the meantime 'Venky's Out' banners all summer. Can just see a photo finish in mens 100m and there in background 'Venky's Out', Euro Final, all the festivals etc

+1

To be fair without people getting hot and bothered I suspect this may well be a personal opinion.

No offence to MG Road but if he is not a member of the actual family which I suspect he is not then I very much doubt he would be privvy to any more info than the majority of us.

I still stand by what I said who has ever bought a business to watch it deliberately fail whether they be millionaires or average man.

They self confessed to know nothing about football and were advised how to make it work which we have all seen yet they decide to sack and ignore anyone who wants to see the club prosper.

Rovers or Venky's stand nothing to gain from what has happened at our club but somebody is and they are the only people to make a profit so far.

Tbh, I envision no sacking anytime soon.

I'm just chuffed to see the doofus getting more egg on his face and it pissing all over the media's starry-eyed perception of him.

I don't think Kean will be sacked because I think he's more a "football manager". Football managers are generally judged on their results whereas Kean has been totally bulletproof despite steering the club into relegation and turning the fans against the club. I find it hard to believe that he's only in a job because Mrs. Desai likes him. She's a businesswoman. Even if Rovers are only part of their so-called empire, why would she willingly allow that company to make major losses for the sake of a far-flung friendship? I'm not buying that.

Ok/ Before anybody reads more into this than they should I'll explain my +1

Who's money bought it?.. Barclays Bank.

Who would run a business the way they do?... Certainly not competent football club owners.

10 point action plan. Then sack.... I'm amazed they did this. It was 100% the last thing they should have done.

Mrs. Desai won't sign the cheques... What did she expect would happen? You cannot withdraw all funding immediately. Perhaps gradually as support and merchandising grows in Asia. But NOT in their 1st full season. Madness.

Who benefits?... Other than the 3 teams who join the EPL this year? absolutely nobody. Kean has filled his pockets but after this nobody will touch him in management. Anderson 'claims' not to have made a penny for his dealings. Venky's certainly haven't made anything out of it other than being able to use the Rovers name.

I +1'd because it was a good, honest post, with good questions. Nothing more.

Ok/ Before anybody reads more into this than they should I'll explain my +1

Who's money bought it?.. Barclays Bank.

Who would run a business the way they do?... Certainly not competent football club owners.

10 point action plan. Then sack.... I'm amazed they did this. It was 100% the last thing they should have done.

Mrs. Desai won't sign the cheques... What did she expect would happen? You cannot withdraw all funding immediately. Perhaps gradually as support and merchandising grows in Asia. But NOT in their 1st full season. Madness.

Who benefits?... Other than the 3 teams who join the EPL this year? absolutely nobody. Kean has filled his pockets but after this nobody will touch him in management. Anderson 'claims' not to have made a penny for his dealings. Venky's certainly haven't made anything out of it other than being able to use the Rovers name.

I +1'd because it was a good, honest post, with good questions. Nothing more.

Oh dear. Another clanger dropped by our esteemed owners and managerial team. Can you back peddle any faster MG?

So if there's nothing in it for anyone how's about selling the club? There are even people interested.

Explain that then if you will. "Venkys certainly haven't made anything out of it" :lol:

If kean doesn't get sacked this week,particularly after that video, then my suspicions about Venky's will be confirmed.

The interesting thing will then be the fans meeting with the FA and government - no manager in football history will have survived the bad publicity and results that Kean has (if he doesn't get sacked) - not sacking him would insinuate something deeper than just the owners being inept at running a football club.

Exactly....if (when) he doesn't get sacked I feel this will make many people sit up and take notice and begin to seriously question the situation. Investigative journalists especially will sense a story and hopefully do some digging.

If not at the end of the day this is further reinforcing, well the truth about Steve Kean's character and I can sense more people have changed their opinion of him in light of this video.

Although Allardyce is hardly the most liked manager around, at the end of the day, who is Steve Kean, and who is he to slander someone like that.

Saying that I have seen a few people say "well at least he discovered Phil Jones" so we definitely need to emphasise that he was highly rated before he became our coach.

Well , what an interesting day , not sure how Kean can wriggle out of this ...

If Sam sues , he has him bang too rights ..Maybe an out of court settlement but who would pay up, the club or Kean ?

Also , if the Venkys do not sack him , just how many fans of Blackburn Rovers will turn up for the first home game ?

Easy, we have the Venky's in charge, Mr's D is clueless. You know the funny thing is, I have a feeling the Phil Jones comments etc were shared with the Venky's before the fans in the bar. Anyone else think that?

Archived