BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Prediction

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too.

HOWEVER do you believe his reputation with young kids would be shattered?? He has given many of them a chance....Wrongly or rightly! He has also always been respected AS A COACH.

Personally, I would questions Kean's morals and integrity. Would not want him to have any influence whatsoever on my kids in those all important formative years.

Nothing ... in fact wouldnt suprise me in his next Presser he claims the Video/petition/his future was never even spoke about , just to p155 us off even more

He'll stay. That's not even a prediction. It's a fact of life.

Drunk driving hasn't done it. Relegation hasn't done it.

Do I expect calling Sam a "crook" will do it? Nope.

What I think will happen.....

First off - we will probably hear nothing about it today.

Then Kean will get a new deal, as head of academies for both India and here.....DO NOT believe they will sack him face to face as thats not the way they usually do it....They have a guy who does the firing.

A new manager will be appointed, who is without a club

Finally we will get a new chief at Ewood...possibly Karen Silk or the guy that left Hull and turned us down once.

That's the best scenario we can hope for. We all know the worse.

Just hope she's got her business head on.

SACK.

Business head ?..............she nor any of her brothers are business people.

The business was handed to them by Daddy.Good business people know how to restructure etc when things are not going correctly.

They have never had crisis or lean times,thus no experience,no knowledge of how to behave correctly to survive.

BRFC is just a toy to keep the idiots queit and away from the Venky's proper business...chicken distribution. :xmas:

my prediction will be kean will lie and worm his way around desai, he will ask for this coming season to prove he can take the club back up, desai will tell him he has to get off to a good start, he will agree, come 10 games into the season and we are near the bottom, there will be no word from india and kean will make his usual bullshit exuces.

my prediction will be kean will lie and worm his way around desai, he will ask for this coming season to prove he can take the club back up, desai will tell him he has to get off to a good start, he will agree, come 10 games into the season and we are near the bottom, there will be no word from india and kean will make his usual bullshit exuces.

bang on and the circle is complete

New contract including bonus for us not finishing bottom of the league.

Given part of the Jones money as reward for discovering him to pay off Sam.

New contract includes 10% of any future transfer dealings/compensation on Hoilett, Olsson and Lowe for discovering them as well.

Agnew new CEO, Hendry joins backroom staff.

Boycott of 1st home game planned until we realise it's against Burnley.

My prediction based on nothing more than boredom

K will hand Venky's a new contract to carry on whatever role was agreed pre-takeover, and he will give Mrs D a beleted birthday present

Mrs K and Mrs D will go shopping in downtown Pune as Mrs D's treat for Mrs K's birthday.

K will chat to a shadowy figure on a grassy knoll on the phone and negotiate himself a pay rise and a cut of shadowy figues fees for player in's and outs.

K will then call the rest of the consortium and let them know it's game on again.

Hendry will be appointed in an Agnew induced fanfare of nostalgia

Dunn will take up a management position

Aggers will still be K's performing monkey whatever position he is given.

Really not surprised at the lack of action.

For all the reasons that have been given over the last 12 months he should have gone without question or further delay. There needs to be a programme of protest for over the summer directed at Venky's. They are running scared!

This is absolutely spot on. 100% think this will happen.

Archived