BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Prediction

I really can't handle much more of this. It's starting to make me ill. All i'm thinking about every day is desperately clinging to the hope that we have seen the last of Kean. Relegation feels like a distant memory now. If he isn't fired in the very near future I think that the authorities need to launch an investigation as to the extent of his influence at the club and who is really pulling the strings here. If you look at the football criteria in isolation he exists as the worst manager in our history and the premier league history. Couple that with his shameful comments which bring our club into disrepute and there really is no reason to keep him whatsoever. I cannot bear the prospect of him returning to England with that smug grin on his face and spouting the usual rubbish and having to endure a summer like last year. Unfortunately, and I hope to God I am wrong, I cannot see him being fired. None of it makes sense. His extreme confidence of keeping his job, flying out for a face to face meeting, taking his wife with him, the meeting taking two days etc. None of that seems to fit with the Venky's method of a quick sacking e.g. Allardyce and Hunt. Really angers me to see McLeish/Dalglish both being sacked, both of whom have had less time than Kean to do a job.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I think will happen.....

First off - we will probably hear nothing about it today.

Then Kean will get a new deal, as head of academies for both India and here

Part 1 complete.....Part 2 now doing the rounds below

Ok. The latest on the rumor mill over here... Kean will move to the academies once a new manager can be found. The search for a replacement is already under way.

My guess...Steve Kean to stay..A lot of Money coming into Rovers short term for the parachute payment and sale of players..Unlikely to be spent on players and SK to be paid well for facing up to fan anger.

I was wishing myself to believe that his time was finally up. My gut feeling was that despite everything that has gone on and happened to our club, Venky's would still make the worst decision possible and stick with our degenerate of a manager. Each passing minute where has hasn't been fired only re-enforces that feeling.

From one annoying accent to the worst accent of any living person ever.

I'd take an 'annoying' accent for an honest manager who has actually succeeded elsewhere.

And NOTHING will grate more than Kean's voice, as I associate it with nothing but lies and delusion.

Then Kean will get a new deal, as head of academies for both India and here.....DO NOT believe they will sack him face to face as thats not the way they usually do it....They have a guy who does the firing.

A new manager will be appointed, who is without a club

Finally we will get a new chief at Ewood...possibly Karen Silk or the guy that left Hull and turned us down once.

Chris Hall (ITV sports reporter) on Twitter: Source close to Venkys says Steve Kean has been offered a different role at Blackburn, which would clear the way for a new manager. #brfc

Stage 1 correct....Stage 2 starting to sound correct with lots of rumours now circulating ;)

Aye, that's the way we like them up there.

Rough but with a mouth of pure gold.

Once did a menu in French and English, but the northern clients complained, so I did the English menu again with the blue cross and a subtitle of "Scotish understood"

:D

Finally we will get a new chief at Ewood...possibly Karen Silk or the guy that left Hull and turned us down once.

I think Adam Pearson would be very good option for the owners to appoint him as CEO. Been approach before for that position.

It's all supposition at the moment but I won't be surprised if Kean stays on as manager. Then the question is what will Venkys do to support him.

Of course we might strike lucky and see the back of Kean.

Then Kean will get a new deal, as head of academies for both India and here.....DO NOT believe they will sack him face to face as thats not the way they usually do it....They have a guy who does the firing.

A new manager will be appointed, who is without a club

so far a sentence has been right.

Archived