BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] COCO OUT DALGLISH IN

I'd have Paul in over Kean in a heartbeat. I'd actually prefer Marina come to think of it, but like her husband and son I very much doubt any of them would touch the club with a sh1tty stick these days.

Kean out anyone in

Rather not kenny though he's losing his marbles IMO

Possibly, but then again we got him last time because people thought that he had no bottle for the big jobs.

I still think he could impress away from that circus of a football club (although I am aware of the intense irony of a Rovers fan calling anyone elses club a circus after the last 18 months)

Dalglish's stint back at Liverpool tarnished my memories of him to be honest.

He came across as very out of touch with the modern game in interviews/media - bad loser with misplaced arrogance.

I personally wouldn't want him back, though I suppose anything is better than Kean!

I hadn't actually thought about Kenny. I'd like to see him and Clark at the helm. But I don't see him wanting to drop down to the Championship after being at Liverpool and set right all that is wrong with Rovers. I imagine that the Liverpool job was the only one that he was willing to take on at his age and being out of the game for so long.

Kean out anyone in

Rather not kenny though he's losing his marbles IMO

Loosing his marbles.. A chap who wants to go back to the days where the cups meant more than the league in many ways.. he is just the last man standing in a european era.. and as the man at that infamous day I do not blame him for wanting to stay british.

• Backroom

I was thinking more about how he's handled himself in interviews and the whole Suarez thing

I actually think he's embarassed himself quite a bit

Dalglish's stint back at Liverpool tarnished my memories of him to be honest.

He came across as very out of touch with the modern game in interviews/media - bad loser with misplaced arrogance.

I personally wouldn't want him back, though I suppose anything is better than Kean!

There is me thinking he had balls for standing up for saurez more fool me for not believing the press.. NWM to them Kean was god the rest of the fans around the uk believed them.. and is good ol saurez not half the other side anyway (and went out with a brazilian lass who in her world nigger was actually the more politically correct term, and I swear on my little kids life that is fact).. blown out of proportion by a far to left wing press who do not understand the modern world IMO. And no I am not racist, I am a realist and IMO the press has got it so wrong it is near enough criminal.

Just to reiterate... calling someone black in South America = racist.. calling someone a nigger etc = correct, trust me there almost had my head knocked off in london because of my ex on that little ditty.

As for the losses he had he near enough always said they did not play well enough.. etc.. when did we hear that for our own almighty kiss arse fool.

Kenny was offered a resignation package, he refused. Offered a second one and again refused. He then said to the owners, keep the money and spend it on players. That's the kind of man he is. We have been privileged to see him in our dugout.

Also, regarding the Suarez situation, The FA report clearly states that they took Evra's word against Luis Suarez's. I wonder how it will pan out for John Terry. Also we'll see if the media scrutinise him just as much as they did Suarez and Liverpool.

karl robinson, no way, i would sooner have paul robinson (neighbours) not up to the job of a championship manager yet, we need an experience not another paul ince!!!

Oh ok then that's that settled. Anyone else think Kenny has lost the plot a bit.

Kenny shouldn't have gone back to Liverpool. I wouldn't want him back here, nothing in life is forever. Let's just have the pleasant memories. As to Keans replacement - I won't even consider the issue until he's really gone.

You are right , he shouldn't ..In fact he shouldn't have gone anywhere else after Rovers .Go out at the top !!

The man is a legend !!

AS for the new manager , wouldn't say no to Souness , it won't happen but we need someone of his ilk ..

Archived